San Diego Culinary Institute is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review San Diego Culinary Institute
Undergrads Over 25
After San Diego Culinary Institute
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like San Diego Culinary Institute
- NGInternational Culinary Center - California
- 2 Year
- Campbell, CA
- 2 reviews
- B-The Art Institute of California - Inland Empire, a campus of Argosy University
- 4 Year
- San Bernardino, CA
- 435 reviews
- B-The Art Institute of California - San Diego, a campus of Argosy University
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 185 reviews
- C+The Art Institute of California - Orange County, a campus of Argosy University
- 4 Year
- Santa Ana, CA
- 317 reviews
San Diego Culinary Institute Reviews
Review San Diego Culinary Institute
The school offers an entrepreneurship course as part of the curriculum and also offers Flavors of the World where students can learn from its already international staff different ways and techniques and ingredients used all over the world.
One of the best things is the school includes books, a knife set, and uniforms in its tuition. The cuisine program was accelerated but not hard to follow.
Facilities Are Very Good – though we dont really have a library or a resource center, we go the the advisors for that. They apply us with everything we need