San Diego Christian College Reviews

They are very involved with the community and try to make big changes to help everyone out. San Diego Christian cares a lot about your education and helps you succeed in the end.
Right now I give SDCC a 10/10. It is an amazing environment, great people, and great classes. The cafeteria is amazing fresh good healthy food at your fingertips. The environment is so great because you get to learn about Jesus while getting a degree.
I went here my first semester of my freshman year of college in the aviation program. I was treated unfairly by one of the professors. There are better schools that cost less. They pitch you a "community" and "family", but that's not how it is unless your in some type of sport. They act all nice when they give you a tour of the school but I overheard some people who gave the tour talking to each other saying how they can't wait for the tours to be over because the people are annoying. Save your money and go elsewhere.
Start Your Review of San Diego Christian College
I love being a student at SDC. Everyone is very welcoming and has the same mindset as I, to grow closer to God. I used to be very shy, quiet and antisocial; but being a student here, they have helped me come out of my shell. I've discovered who I really am and have learned to be my own person. This year I've learnd that I am made in the image of God. I don't have to change myself or pretend to be someone I'm not to please others. SDC has been a huge impact in my life. I know that if I'm ever going through something, I don't have to go through it alone because there's always someone to listen and help out as best as they can. SDC is always opening doors for me. They have given me the opportunity to travel and minister in other countries. I absolutely do not regret coming here. I know that this is where God wants me to be and where I'm meant to be.
I've met some wonderful professors who have challenged and encouraged me to do great, while I've met some that don't care much. That's life.
I don't know much about this but Im going to find out.
My campus is pretty secure, there could be more security guards at night though.
I loved living on campus with all my classmates.
We don't have any greek life.
My school needs better athletic facilities and actual fields for sports.
It has been one of the best experiences of my life.
Teachers do not seem to care and academics are hard to tell if they mean anything on campus.
People on campus aren't always the most accepting of everyone.
There are no real drug issues on campus.
School has some perks but nit the greatest experience
We haven't had any assaults on campus that I'm aware of.
It's hard to describe because they string everything along and don't tel everything in the process.
Start Your Review of San Diego Christian College
Facilities are not the best, we do not have weights or an actual field to use its difficult being an athlete at this school.
School is very same and friendly but not much is left to privacy at all. The teachers don't seem to cage much some do but for the most part they are as disheartened as the students are.
It's hard to describe Greek life at my school because there is no Greek life at all.