San Diego Christian is a private, non-denominational college located in El Cajon, California in the San Diego Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 518 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the San Diego Christian acceptance rate is 53%. Popular majors include Business, Human Development, and Theological and Ministerial Studies. Graduating 52% of students, San Diego Christian alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $25,200.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Development36 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies30 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities21 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science20 Graduates
Biblical Studies7 Graduates
Aeronautics and Aviation Technology6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Colleges like San Diego Christian College
- A-Point Loma Nazarene University
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 917 reviews
- B-Otis College of Art and Design
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 600 reviews
- B-Notre Dame de Namur University
- 4 Year
- Belmont, CA
- 474 reviews
- BVanguard University of Southern California
- 4 Year
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 815 reviews
San Diego Christian College Reviews
For the most part, the staff is very sweet and caring about yourself and your education. The food is amazing, every day it's something different and it never disappoints. Although, the campus is EXTREMELY small and parking is frustrating.
I went here my first semester of my freshman year of college in the aviation program. I was treated unfairly by one of the professors. There are better schools that cost less. They pitch you a "community" and "family", but that's not how it is unless your in some type of sport. They act all nice when they give you a tour of the school but I overheard some people who gave the tour talking to each other saying how they can't wait for the tours to be over because the people are annoying. Save your money and go elsewhere.
The support of the teams are a school-wide event. Everyone loves to go to Basketball, Volleyball, and Baseball games!