San Bernardino Valley College Reviews

San Bernardino Valley College enabled me to have the solid foundation I now have in biology. They have an excellent Biology and chemistry departments. My favorite teachers were Dr Lillard(chemistry) , Pr Ikeda(biology), and Pr Vasquez(biology). Academically, it was an amazing experience.
I enjoy attending to San Bernardino Valley College because I have the opportunity to learn about the major Business Administration. Overall, the instructors are very professional and I learn a lot!
Very Diverse, equal education opportunities and no discrimination on basis of sex, color and religion, great educational and counselling opportunities, financial aid and scholarships are available to all students, Extended opportunities Program and services helps to pay for expensive books.
Start Your Review of San Bernardino Valley College
my educational experience in San Bernardino Valley college was excellent while I was a student 10 years ago. Now I am back as a returning student to work on my another associate degree to transfer to graduate school. Teachers and stuff is very helpful in science and maths classes. I have recommended San Bernardino valley college to my family and friends. No discrimination on bases of religion, color and everyone gets same opportunities to advance their career. Tutoring is available in every department which is a great help for every student and it is also free. Financial aid is available which helped to cover the cost of my education while at San Bernardino valley college. There are departments like EOPS which provide counseling, also vouchers for books if students maintain their good GPA. Transfer center helps students to explore options and provide information about different colleges
It's very convenient and offer a variety of classes. They are connected with many transfer schools that allow students to transfer with ease.
There is a diverse amount of people, who are mostly nice. They have some really excellent teachers but i would suggest using rate my professor especially for sciences. Need more areas for food that take card.
Beautiful campus. Surrounded by many great food places. Good education and professors. Friendly students.
Large campus with lots of great professors. Counselors are always a great help, and are very friendly
San Bernardino Valley College has some of the best professors and overall staff. My experience there was pleasant and I got the guidance I needed in order to transfer. The people running this institution are truly helping you achieve success and it shows by the amount of people graduating into a brighter future.
I enjoyed that SBVC was close to home and was local. I definitely knew the area. I also like how most professors really do care about your success. The professors have a real connection to their students. On the other note, I would suggest changing the staff. The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. They confuse a student more than anything and would suggest that they either change the staff or uplift their environment.
san bernardino valley college is a great community college. there are amazing professors, students, and plenty of different activities one can join.
SBVC is a good college to go to. I find that it has many different classes to offer students. They have a good Student Center that helps you get free tutoring with many different subjects. I enjoyed attending this college.
This will be my first year of San Bernardino Valley College, but so far my experience with the students and staff is that they are very helpful and want to help you succeed. My counselor was very helpful and insightful about various programs they offer. She helped me set up and educational plan so I can be a transfer student after I'm finished with my prerequisites.
It's not a big college but its facilities are good. They don't offer many majors or equal courses for tranfer-program as other colleges. However, the tuition fee is cheaper than others. You also experience college events and there are events weekly. There is movie on Thursday, free admission plus free food sometimes, but I never try 'cause there's no late bus for me to go home. I would like to be more accessible with international students assist such as they can help me to find on-campus job or let me know my privilege as an international student at campus.
San Bernardino Valley College continues to be a affordable, reliable, significant campus. They offer a wide variety of certificates and degrees that ensure all students will have the opportunity to pursue their career goals, or advance further in their careers. Beautiful campus, great faculty and staff, and a wide diversity of students that ensures everyone will have a special time while here on campus.
I love most of my Professors and the other student. The Counseling department needs much work, so as Students do not get misdirected in their studies. Also, finachial aide needs more workers and improvements, so you complete all your extra paperwork at one time. Other then these short comings this is a great campus!
This school has been welcoming as a concurrent enrollment student I adjusted well. However, because of the lack of prestige the professors are very wit in there response. Also, admissions made it difficult for me to enroll because of my age and the school that I attend.
Start Your Review of San Bernardino Valley College
I love the school. I'm attending it while still in high school because of a program. Being able to attend the college is great. The teachers can range from great to terrible. But for high schooler attending college, this school has done me well.
There times for classes are diverse, which is great for my work schedule! I take my classes at night and I am full time. Wonderful for the working class! Professor take time to help as much as possible as well. They are very understanding of your work life!
I have not actually attended the school yet, but so far I have had a wonderful experience. When I went to take my assessment, the test administrators were so helpful and the counselor that I met to discuss my test results with answered all my questions and was very welcoming. I am so excited to begin my academic school year with San Bernardino Valley College