High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration48 Graduates
Business Administration and Management45 Graduates
Elementary Education31 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching23 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.66 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Salve Regina University Reviews
My son toured over 21 college campuses and applied to 12. He got into to several colleges but chose Salve. He liked the smaller campus feel and absolutely loved the campus on the ocean filled with mansions. The main academic building (O'Hare) was recently renovated (I believe the upgrades were $26 million) including state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms. He loves the school and the key is to get involved with sports, clubs, volunteering, study groups, and social activities in the dorm. If you are looking for a large college or big time Division I sports, this is probably not your school. However, if you are looking for a solid school that is on the smaller side with a beautiful campus located in a resort town and personalized attention from professors then you should check out Salve Regina. We were overjoyed when our son said "I have no doubt this was the best choice for me and I love this place".
Salve Regina is a great school equipped with many opportunities for success. I really enjoy its small, tight-knit community. That way you can get to know your classmates as well as your professors. The campus is beautiful, with its mansions that you can live in, as well as easy access to the cliff walk (it's part of our campus :) ). The areas that are lacking at Salve are definitely diversity and food. Salve is a predominately white school and it definitely needs to step up its diversity. Salve only has one main dining hall, many times there are not enough options and there is little variety, especially on the weekends. The dining hall participates in events like Mardi Gras where the food is delicious, so they are capable of cooking good food, but they do not do so everyday. However, Salve has been working to improve both of these categories, and in the two years I have been there I have definitely noticed some improvement.
Salve Regina is an awesome university that can be whatever you make it. Those who think otherwise are entitled to their opinion, but in reality all that Salve takes is a little effort and it can be one of the best experiences you’ve ever had. If that’s not something that interests you that’s fine too, it’s not for everyone, but neither is any college. If you do choose to come to Salve and choose to make it the place you want to live, you won’t be disappointed. The school has resources and influence that people often overlook and take for granted. Come to Salve and find out what it’s really about.