Salisbury University Reviews

1,301 reviews
There's not much to do if you're not involved in greek life or sports, there's a decent amount of clubs but not much goes on with them.
So far, I have had a relatively good experience at Salisbury University. There are very few areas in which I have experienced problems. For the first time in my life, I do not dread going to class every day. My teachers make my classes interesting and teach the material in a way that everyone in the class can understand. The academics are my favorite part of Salisbury University. Although Salisbury itself is not the most beautiful college town, the campus is appealing and very well kept. I have found most of the people that I have met to be very friendly and inclusive. I look forward to what the next 3 years at Salisbury University will bring!
This is a really good school that will break the bank. Compare to other universities, it's really cheap but they make a lot of unnecessary changes and tuition increase every year by a $1,000. So if you are a poor person, it's best to find somewhere else. Plus 70% of SU population is white so they have money while the other 30% is struggling.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
Salisbury University has an amazing atmosphere! The faculty and administration is wonderful, they have so many classes, and everything is so upbeat and nice there. The athletic department is great as well.
I absolutely fell in love with the atmosphere at this wonderful institution. I was hesitant to commit because I was sure that I needed a school that was 'harder to get into' or 'higher ranking' but after visiting campus, and meeting students, I knew this was the school for me.
I didn't expect to like it here so much, because I thought I was going to transfer ASAP to try for my reach school again. But now that I've been here all freshman year, transferring is the furthest thing from my mind.
I am a transfer student to Salisbury University. I originally came from a D.C. university. This 'small' city university is the DREAM! It was the best decision I have made for myself. The professors are absolutly WONDERFUL, student life is fun, everyone is so nice, and I have had no problems since I have transferred.
The professors are very willing to help students with anything they need, such as additional resources for learning or for any campus knowledge.
This campus is located on the beautiful eastern shore of Maryland. Salisbury in itself is like a little city, big town atmosphere. Sometimes I feel that the campus needs more ways to interact with the community of salisbury md. This is a progressive university with many diverse ways of teaching and the professors value feedback as well as comments during lectures and classes.
Salisbury is an awesome campus! There is tons to do, lots of food options around Salisbury and the dorms are awesome. I don't regret attending Salisbury for a single second. The professors are awesome and I actually learn things that matter in my class. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Salisbury University is a great school for people who want that "big school" feel but don't want to population of a big D1 school. The professors are awesome and there is always stuff to do on campus. The Greek like is not the best though. Also, beware that some people never leave the campus. They all graduate and work for the University. That maybe ideal for some, but I personally do not want to relive my college years for the rest of my life.
I attended Salisbury University for 2 years and in those 2 years I enjoyed my time at Salisbury University. I liked the appearance and ambiance of the campus. They have a great business program, there are others but I was strictly involved with their business program. There are a lot of school organizations which cater to almost every kind of person. There are also, a lot of opportunities to learn new skills and talents. The change I would like to see made would be more places to park.
I enjoyed everything about my experience at SU. As a transfer student there were welcome programs to make the transition to a new school smooth. Resources for all subjects were readily available and students were well informed. There was something for everyone, multiple clubs, sports, Greek life and other organizations to get involved in. I felt that I received a great education and graduated as a more well rounded person.
Amazing school they are giving me the opportunity to play football after my junior college globe institute of technology close down.
The campus is beautiful! Especially when the seasons start to change from Summer to Fall because of the leaves that change color. Sometimes I think the on- campus housing is a little over priced however it's better than other schools and depending where you live, the rooms are very nice. I do wish that there were more businesses downtown because it lacks some flare.
Lots of cool people and good friends to be made. Anyone can find someone with similar interests. its a school full of diversity but seems a little separated by ethnicity.
Salisbury University is an amazing, close-knit campus that accepts and celebrates various religions, sexual orientations, beliefs and ethnicities. The academics are challenging with professors widely accessible and intelligent in their field of study. The dining hall offers an abundance of different foods as well as deserts, beverages, coffees, and smoothies. I have been attending Salisbury University for three years now and it continues to provide a safe and comfortable environment all while expanding the campus and student body.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
I love the campus because it is all walkable. The campus could be a little more aesthetically appealing, but they do a good job. The classes I took in the fall 2016 semester weren't easy and all classes are mandatory attendance. The thing I really disliked this semester was the quality of professors. I had better high school teachers. I'm not saying this because the classes weren't easy A's , but the professors weren't very good teachers. For the most part classes were just powerpoint lectures that they would read word for word. Also the surrounding area is pretty old and needs to bring in some businesses closer to campus. Salisbury is not a party school like West Virginia, but we do party.
Salisbury University is a very diverse and active community to be apart of. There is always something happening and new people to meet. They are always renovating building and creating bigger and better facilities to enhance the learning experience of students.
School is a very good school. Most teachers care about your success. They need to work on the other teachers who notice kids failing their class but do not do anything to change it. Campus is really pretty. Need better food at Commons. The new library is very nice.