Salisbury University Reviews

1,335 reviews
As a parent of two Salisbury graduates I can tell you that we truly loved my daughter's success there, and sent our son three yrs. later.
The communication was incredible which I thank Salisbury for that. we knew what was going on through the newsletters and websites.

My son has been a successful graduate as well. Not a fun drive at all but overall I can't say enough great things.
Great education, great atheletics with the best facilities! Salisbury is continuing to grow and expand and with it grows it's students! You have a city feel, without the hustle and bustle!
Overall, If I had the opportunity to do it all again I wouldn't of picked Salisbury. The area is sketchy (crime, robbery, ect.), expensive semesters for what your paying for.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
Salisbury University is a growing university. My experience was positive. The new facilities really helped my education.
Diverse students, clubs&organizations, activities and classes. A well balanced school between fun and challenging. Greatly recommended if your looking for affordable universities in Maryland
Salisbury is Great!! It’s the perfect size and the campus is beautiful. Class sizes are just right. I’ve had the opportunity to create close relationships with my professors and other classmates.
Salisbury is a great university I love the way the classes size because you get to know your professor and mates. I don’t think I’ll change anything else but the cost of the university
Personally, I absolutely love Salisbury University. The campus is not only beautiful, but it's full of events and friendly students that help you stay entertained in between difficult and challenging courses! The professors are incredibly helpful, most if not all always available by email to answer questions even if you have probably left that particular assignment just a bit too late.
I love Salisbury! The classroom sizes are usually small and since the school is rather small you see a lot of the same people around campus. All of my professors have been friendly and very open to helping students one-on-one. The dining commons has great food and even has vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Some dorms are better than others but they are actively renovating the worst one with the rest to follow soon.
I love Salisbury's campus, especially in the spring. The professors are usually always available to help and want you to come to office hours to help you succeed.
Salisbury is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The campus is beautiful, the professors work with you for your benefit, and the people are great.
My first year at Salisbury University was a great experience. I admit that when I first settled at Salisbury I was an introvert and barely attended any activities. Later in the year I started attending more events and becoming more sociable because of the diversity and versatility of the school. As this last semester just ended I looked up and had twice as many friends and associates than I had at the beginning of the semester. It’s safe to say that it is really easy to get involved in a lot of clubs and programs at Salisbury because of the variety. Not only is the variety outstanding but there are clubs, programs and activities that relate to the many ethnic backgrounds at Salisbury so every student has a chance to get involved.
I transferred to Salisbury after a horrific experience at another college. I love this college. It is close to local beaches. I had an instance on the campus of a stranger approaching me to ask for change. I ignored him and called my parents, who immediately called security, within seconds they phoned me and asked where I was at, was I safe, and where and what the person who approached me was wearing. They have cameras all around the college and immediately sent someone to the are and viewed cameras and footage to look for suspect. The Physical Education program so far has been great. The professors are down to earth and classes are enjoyable.
I am a transfer student and I could not have chosen a better school. I have enjoyed all of my classes, my professors have been great so far, and I greatly enjoy the extracurricular clubs and activities Salisbury University offers.
This college definitely values their students and provides great opportunities for everyone and anyone who attends this University.
Love the school and I have had nothing but amazing teacher that love their jobs. Even when you have huge classes if you make an effort to talk to your teachers they will know you and help. I love my major and I am practically guarantied a job after I graduate. I love this school
Salisbury is a small school so there are tons of opportunities to partake in research! The class sizes are generally small so you are able to build a better relationship with your professors. The food is just so-so, but that is to expected of a college campus.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
Great school! good food and friendly people. nice area with lots to do around town. i recommend for other upcoming freshmen.
Salisbury University offers a wide variety of programs, academic assistance, and opportunities for all students. The professors are all very helpful and are there for any last minute needs or questions. This campus offers so many helpful resources if a student is having a difficult class at any time, and offers free tutoring and outside class sessions almost 24/7. Although i have only been here a short time, i couldn't imagine myself at any other university, and couldn't imagine not having all of these beneficial resources at the tip of my fingers.
Salisbury is a great school through visits and on going research on my future school. The night life is great and also the university is near ocean city with a great environment of people around you. Not very far from home and in a nice rural area where students can stay safe and have fun. I'm very excited about my future there.