Salisbury University Reviews

1,326 reviews
I love Salisbury's campus, especially in the spring. The professors are usually always available to help and want you to come to office hours to help you succeed.
Salisbury is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The campus is beautiful, the professors work with you for your benefit, and the people are great.
My first year at Salisbury University was a great experience. I admit that when I first settled at Salisbury I was an introvert and barely attended any activities. Later in the year I started attending more events and becoming more sociable because of the diversity and versatility of the school. As this last semester just ended I looked up and had twice as many friends and associates than I had at the beginning of the semester. It’s safe to say that it is really easy to get involved in a lot of clubs and programs at Salisbury because of the variety. Not only is the variety outstanding but there are clubs, programs and activities that relate to the many ethnic backgrounds at Salisbury so every student has a chance to get involved.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
I transferred to Salisbury after a horrific experience at another college. I love this college. It is close to local beaches. I had an instance on the campus of a stranger approaching me to ask for change. I ignored him and called my parents, who immediately called security, within seconds they phoned me and asked where I was at, was I safe, and where and what the person who approached me was wearing. They have cameras all around the college and immediately sent someone to the are and viewed cameras and footage to look for suspect. The Physical Education program so far has been great. The professors are down to earth and classes are enjoyable.
I am a transfer student and I could not have chosen a better school. I have enjoyed all of my classes, my professors have been great so far, and I greatly enjoy the extracurricular clubs and activities Salisbury University offers.
This college definitely values their students and provides great opportunities for everyone and anyone who attends this University.
Love the school and I have had nothing but amazing teacher that love their jobs. Even when you have huge classes if you make an effort to talk to your teachers they will know you and help. I love my major and I am practically guarantied a job after I graduate. I love this school
Salisbury is a small school so there are tons of opportunities to partake in research! The class sizes are generally small so you are able to build a better relationship with your professors. The food is just so-so, but that is to expected of a college campus.
Great school! good food and friendly people. nice area with lots to do around town. i recommend for other upcoming freshmen.
Salisbury University offers a wide variety of programs, academic assistance, and opportunities for all students. The professors are all very helpful and are there for any last minute needs or questions. This campus offers so many helpful resources if a student is having a difficult class at any time, and offers free tutoring and outside class sessions almost 24/7. Although i have only been here a short time, i couldn't imagine myself at any other university, and couldn't imagine not having all of these beneficial resources at the tip of my fingers.
Salisbury is a great school through visits and on going research on my future school. The night life is great and also the university is near ocean city with a great environment of people around you. Not very far from home and in a nice rural area where students can stay safe and have fun. I'm very excited about my future there.
Salisbury University is located right in the center of Salisbury Maryland. It has a bunch of job opportunities and restaurants to explore. There is a mall is only about 10 minutes away so whenever you need a break from school.
I love Salisbury! It was the perfect distance away from my hometown and provided me with a lot of opportunities that helped me enter the workforce immediately after graduation. Some of my best friends are those I met while at SU!
If you trying to get a Computer Science degree. My advise, go find another school because mostly all the professors are ridiculous. They honestly don't know how to teach, and they are extremely hard. Most of them have bad reviews on ratemyprof.com. Funny thing that they let people cheat during a exams, and professor don't care about it even the Dean of the apartment don't care. There are people graduated with a Computer Science degree by cheating there way through. I was a student in Salisbury University. I had one year to graduate, and I realized most every Computer Science classes people cheat in class by looking up the answers on their phone during a exam, and people giving out codes to other people. If you report them. The professors don't care. People who on the dean-list cheat their way through on that list. Some of the tutors don't know how to code. So, I don't need to been a school filled with cheaters. Sorry, that is the ugly truth.
Solid mid-major school with a great mascot. Get a lot of bang for your buck at this mid-sized school. You feel like a big fish in a small pond. Short drive to the beach doesn't hurt either.
My time visiting Salisbury has been nothing short of amazing. I have felt welcome from the moment I stepped on campus.
Salisbury University is a great school if one is looking to be a face in the crowd. Campus is fairly small and educational building are in a relative walking distance. Class sizes range from about 20-30 students. I've had nothing but great teachers since I've transferred from my community college. The adjust was nice and simple. Never had the chance to live on campus due to being a transfer, but there is a good selection of off campus housing that fluctuate in price. In addition there is a wide food selection, and we are close to bigger shopping centers. Only downside is that it's a little noisy at times and the cafeteria food is average, and could be better. They do have additional food locations on campus that are very tasty.
Start Your Review of Salisbury University
I would like the surrounding town to develop a bit more but the campus is wonderful and the professors really care about you as a student learning the material.
Salisbury is a very good school. The professors are passionate about giving their students the best education possible. Salisbury really encourages students to be involved on campus. There are so many clubs available, it's hard not to find something to be a part of. The campus is small, but beautiful. I like the class sizes because I can get the one-on-one help when I need it.
I love Salisbury! The classes are engaging and interesting and the professors want to see you succeed. Every professor I've talked to has been able to help me better understand coarse material and work through any issues I was having.