Salisbury University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.84 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.82 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.80 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Work and Youth Services136 Graduates
Elementary Education135 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science128 Graduates
Business Administration and Management125 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.126 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 61 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.59 responses
Salisbury University Reviews
Personally, I absolutely love Salisbury University. The campus is not only beautiful, but it's full of events and friendly students that help you stay entertained in between difficult and challenging courses! The professors are incredibly helpful, most if not all always available by email to answer questions even if you have probably left that particular assignment just a bit too late.
I love Salisbury! The classroom sizes are usually small and since the school is rather small you see a lot of the same people around campus. All of my professors have been friendly and very open to helping students one-on-one. The dining commons has great food and even has vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Some dorms are better than others but they are actively renovating the worst one with the rest to follow soon.
So far, I have had a relatively good experience at Salisbury University. There are very few areas in which I have experienced problems. For the first time in my life, I do not dread going to class every day. My teachers make my classes interesting and teach the material in a way that everyone in the class can understand. The academics are my favorite part of Salisbury University. Although Salisbury itself is not the most beautiful college town, the campus is appealing and very well kept. I have found most of the people that I have met to be very friendly and inclusive. I look forward to what the next 3 years at Salisbury University will bring!