- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA-
Home to 8,700 students from across the U.S. and around the world, SU is known for excellence in public higher education. Students may choose from over 60 undergraduate majors. Many engage in study abroad, professional internships and other community engagement.
SU is a top producer of Fulbright students and been designated by the National Science Foundation as a center for undergraduate research. With roots starting over 35 years ago, SU’s Honors College offers expanded learning opportunities in all disciplines. The new Guerrieri Academic Commons library facility is SU's largest academic building and a center for learning on campus. SU attracts some of the best students in the region and boasts the highest four-year graduation rates of any University of Maryland System comprehensive institution.
Sea Gull athletics teams have earned 20 NCAA Division III national championships. The beautiful 200-acre campus is located on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, near the beach and major cities.
Salisbury University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.84 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.90 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.88 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.115 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.134 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.59 responses
Salisbury University Reviews
think Salisbury does not live up to the standards that this website claims. It is not diverse and the majority of students are white, racist, and ignorant about many things. After attending 2 years, I decided to transfer because I can't take the rural life anymore. People doing drug partying, wearing backwards caps at business meetings, only fast food restaurants, and everyone asking if I work at that asian restaurant! The most famous conversation around here is how much people hate this city. Overall the College has great academics and the professors really care about their students......in the business field. I had taken biology, history, and arts and its depressing af. Every professor other than Business feels like they have sleep issues.