Salisbury University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.84 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.82 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.80 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science139 Graduates
Business Administration and Management122 Graduates
Elementary Education112 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services82 Graduates
Information Studies69 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.126 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 61 responsesReport
After Salisbury University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.59 responses
Salisbury University Reviews
Review Salisbury University
I love it here. I am currently a sophomore and this school gets such bad credit from other students from other Maryland schools. The school is great, there are some very influential professors here and the school just keeps improving every year. The academic programs keep getting better every year, and the social scene is great. It's easy to make a lot of friends very quickly. I would highly recommend applying or transferring here, especially if you're out-of-state. It accommodates out-of-state students very well and everybody here wants to meet you. Go gulls!
As a freshman at Salisbury University I have had an excellent experience. Every professor cares deeply for the students, the classes are challenging yet not impossible, the atmosphere is very supportive. The brand new library makes studying so much easier with the silent rooms and quiet floors (not to mention the built in coffee shop.) My over all experience so far has been great!
The campus is beautiful! Especially when the seasons start to change from Summer to Fall because of the leaves that change color. Sometimes I think the on- campus housing is a little over priced however it's better than other schools and depending where you live, the rooms are very nice. I do wish that there were more businesses downtown because it lacks some flare.