Salina Area Technical College Reviews

The Instructors really care about your success.
I can always go to a computer and look up the necessary service information that I need and there are tools that the students can use while we are at school.
With the course that I'm in there is not much flexibility because you need to be there to do the job.
Start Your Review of Salina Area Technical College
The facility is always very clean. The instructors are always willing to help if it is needed even if it is a student.
Well I am in the second semester of four semesters and my experience so far is not really a bad experience.
I don' have any online classes so I can't say very much about it.
The teachers are always willing to help.
The teachers are great at balancing in class and shop time and are usually good at having our grades posted.
I can't say much bad about the student body, but there is nothing outstanding to say.
I'm getting a degree for under ten thousand dollars.
It's an automotive mechanic certificate need I say more.
The resources provided by the school is more than good enough.
SATC has very good facilities and acadmic resourcing.
I have a major in social science. With a non-traditonal degree path, it is hard to get internships and integrate a regular work schedule.
Computer classes are very difficult to navigate sometimes, especially due to college enrollment. Commercial advertising art is a rare type of college degree that takes much time and patience. I chose to t specialize in graphic design for a few reasons. I love art and I wasn't very proficient with the new computers and progams before I earned my third college degree. Currently I am thinking about earning a masters degree.
SATC is a very good trade school to me. Even though I had to travel several miles back and forth, once I heard about Salina Tech's new programs I enrolled.
I have two undergraduate degrees and online courses are not too hard for me. I like to take classes that don' t have the internet involved.