High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.66 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.79 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
Saint Xavier University Reviews
I transferred to Saint Xavier University after attending a local community college and my transfer process was excellent! While working on my associates degree, I was able to take classes that easily transferred over to fulfill my bachelors degree requirements. This was very helpful to me because I didn't want to be put back in the 4 year college track. Saint Xavier also offers many scholarships and makes it very easy to set up a non interest payment plan throughout the year. What I would change about the school is that I would offer a greater variety of courses. I would also enjoy having more lounge space in the hallways since many of the students and myself are commuters. Furthermore, I would recommend the school to invest in finding a way to add more parking space because parking is always filled and very hard to find. Overall, I really enjoy the atmosphere and the small school setting, because the professors, students, and alumni are very welcoming and kind.
So far it has been amazing! The teachers are overall great besides a few who fall behind in grading or understanding student issues that can arise. The food is pretty good, especially their bread bowls and paninis. The campus is well maintained but on the small side. Its a nice school and size for someone wanting to stay in a family environment.
Saint Xavier University is a warm and welcoming home for all races, genders, religions, and more. You will meet tons of new people and it is a guarantee you will make some of the greatest friends you will ever have in life! The professors genuinely care about your presence in their class and actually want you to succeed. Saint Xavier is everything any college student could wish for.