COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Saint Vincent College is following a strict Health and Safety Plan to mitigate the potential spread of the virus. At this time, no large gatherings or open house events are taking place on campus. Individual visits are permitted and all best practices are followed to ensure the health and safety of students, families and staff. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade A
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade C
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade C+
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade C minus
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade A minus
Rooted in Catholic, Benedictine values, Saint Vincent College provides a world-class education while preparing students for successful, meaningful lives. Saint Vincent values strong character students who embrace rigorous academics in a connected community that fosters academic, social and spiritual growth.
Located in the Laurel Highlands less than an hour east of Pittsburgh, SVC offers more than 50 undergraduate programs, nine graduate and professional programs, 24 NCAA Division III sports and more than 50 clubs and organizations.
As part of the liberal arts curriculum, faculty challenge students to expand their minds about not what to think, but how to think. This means Saint Vincent graduates are uniquely prepared for success, with 98% of the Class of 2019 employed or furthering their education within one year of graduating. Additionally, 100% of incoming freshmen receive scholarship aid, making Saint Vincent College accessible for those who desire a transformational experience.
Saint Vincent College - Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 35 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Marketing33 Graduates
- Biology31 Graduates
- Criminology29 Graduates
- Business27 Graduates
- Communications24 Graduates
- Engineering24 Graduates
- Early Childhood Education20 Graduates
- Information Science16 Graduates
- Mathematics16 Graduates
- History15 Graduates
- Peaked in Highschool10%
- "That's good enough."10%
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 43 responses
- Great community55%
- Home away from home5%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 20 responses