Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies31 Graduates
Elementary Education22 Graduates
International Business20 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.57 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Saint Peter's University Reviews
Saint Peter's is a small campus so it is likely you come across the same people daily. It is in an urban area with a diverse community so I enjoy the atmosphere when I attend classes throughout the day. From experience, I can say the professors and staff are readily available for students during a time of need, whether it is academic or personal. College is what you make it and I am fortunate enough to surround myself with friends who make it such an amazing experience. Being a nursing major, I have a pile of workload so I spend a lot of my time at the library, which is an exceptional place to study in without any distraction. SPU clubs also try to get the students into the school spirit and I can say that there are some fun events that can be attended throughout the school year. Regardless, it is predominately commuter school so many of the students return home after classes end, but it is still possible to make friends on campus!
The environment is extremely diverse and friendly! Small campus so it is easy to make good friends and connections and see the same faces often. The parking issues is a change that will be sweet for commuters like me ( My commute takes about 2 hours). Faculty members are wonderful, compassionate and helps you to succeed!
I liked the energy, students and faculty sharing their experience and making it a comfortable college to attend. Saint Peter’s Univeristy is a very unique college because they offer many different areas of study compared to other college. The campus ministry sparked my eye when I went for a visit because it shows our religious faith and I really loved that. I’m excited for my college experience.