Saint Paul College - Minnesota Reviews

Saint Paul College has an extremely diverse student body and a wonderful staff. The teachers and the faculty there are ready, willing, and able to answer any questions, provide any assistance, and do anything within their power to make things work for students. Saint Paul College is in a wonderful location right beside downtown Saint Paul, and recently finished a new addition to accomodate future growth. I came to Saint Paul College to complete my two years of generals and then transfer to a 4 year college to get my Bachelor's Degree. Thanks to the help of the wonderful teachers and staff, and the flexible class schedules, I have been able to do so in about 17 months.
I attended Saint Paul college in 2012 and 2013. It is a GREAT atmosphere. My credits are in Health Information technology. The instructors are outstanding and always available if you need help. The culinary students cook all the food in the cafeteria and it is excellent! The college just remodeled a wing for medical courses and it resembles an actual hospital, very impressive. That's why I want to go back and continue my studies to obtain a degree.
I loved going to Saint Paul College, my experience was great I like the small setting of the school and how the teacher was really concerned about each and every student.
Start Your Review of Saint Paul College - Minnesota
I like it because the instructor are understanding and reasonable. If I ever need any help they help out with no hesitation.
Saint Paul college is a very excellent college with a beautiful campus. The professors are nice and willing to make time for you if you need extra support. The campus is a safe place to be and the security system is firm. You can also counsel your concerns with the staff and they are going to help you with a solution.
I love the assistance iven while enrolling also hands on along with patience workers to assist.Its professional,great staff
The teachers are willing to help if the students are willing to learn. Great environment, theirs are lot of major to chose from.
I found the school to be dim, school, and quiet. However, the class sizes where small, which made learning easier, and course were flexible in my opinion. I enjoyed many of the faculty, they tend to be very witted and kind. I think for the price and the education, you can't beat this 2-year.
This school is great start if you struggle with school. They help you out in every area you struggle with. The teachers are great and I highly suggest going here if you are still trying to figure out what to do with your career path.
From my experience as a first year college student is that its easy to find your classroom much easier because all the classroom are all in a circle so that you can just find your class easily without having to waste much time to look for your class.
In high school i attended Saint Paul College and my experience was phenomenal i loved the environment very friendly teachers just all around great school
If I had to sum my experience, I would have to say valuable. My education here has been worth it thus far. I have learned a lot about my subjects from good teachers from doing my generals here. After this school, I intend to transfer.
I love the environment. It's so peaceful, everyone is helpful and nice. It a great school. I love that the professor are really trying to work with students to help them succeed in their future. The power of you program is also an nice offer for 2016 graduates also.
The only frustration I've had was with financial aid services. Which was a constant obstacle to over come again and again. Mainly caused by one staff member specifically, HOWEVER, I have not seen that specific person since. The College must have been aware of the problem.
The professors take pride in what they do here. And are especially devoted to making sure you succeed. Most have open office hours in which you may visit for advise and/or private tutoring, simply adding onto the many free additional resources the college already provides.
There are a lot of possible career options to pursue at this campus. All of which varies in specialization.
The only complaint about being at the community college for generals would be I am still conflicted on the many choices of Major I want to devote myself to. The workload varies with the instructors you choose, each one has a different style to go about teaching than the other. I haven't taken personal advantage of work-study, but it seems from those who do like they are treated well. You can tell it's not even customer service, they are generally happy to be there working for a college that supports them.
Start Your Review of Saint Paul College - Minnesota
Minnesota's "Saint Paul College" , community college is a very affordable and reliable place of intellectual study. The Instructors are very well versed in their fields, and there is not a all a lack of onsite support such as various tutoring stations for Math and Writing. There are also multiple computer labs for students to access to complete assignments. The ground floor features additional resources as well such as a large public study space, library and enrollment assistants such as financial aid, and transfer services.

The dining food is one of the best burgers I've had as well. Cooked by the culinary students. An all round pleasant experience.
I wouldn't come back here if I could. It's decent but not enough different opportunities. It's okay as a starting point for about 2 semesters.
I haven't transferred yet. Flexibility is tough. There's not enough different versions of the classes I want or need.