Saint Paul College - A Community & Technical College Reviews

I just started in September and I love it already. The workers are really nice, the library access is open all the time, they always have activities going on for example out doors free lunch and games, free movies, tutter help and so much more.
I'm absolutely loving my very first year of college at Saint Paul College. The professors are great at what they teach, there are a large number of facilities for students to utilize, and the campus food is a a lot better than expected!
The classes are very doable. The teachers and professors are not opposed to helping you. The want to see you succeed and go on. The library is very quiet and peaceful. The diversity is okay. More of the Somali and African American community that attend there. Great place to earn credits to apply to another college.
Start Your Review of Saint Paul College - A Community & Technical College
A very chill campus. Most professors are stellar, though some are best avoided. Lots of bang for your buck, one-tenth the cost of a private school, and one third the cost of a public university. Not really a party school, no sororities or fraternities, and it's a community college, so most people have a goal in mind. Student Life is cool. The Makerspace Club is awesome. Not as thorough as a University though. Very safe campus, although, close to the cathedral and the state capital, and also Downtown Saint Paul, so paranoid sorts who think about terror attacks might be unnerved by the central location. It's a great local area though, close to many great shops and restaurants. In terms of eats in the area, I like Burger Moes, and the Louisiana Cafe. Also, Great Harvest's Bread is to die for. Small class sizes which is nice. One of the most diverse campuses in the Minnesota State System, which is nice. Overall a great place.
The interior is very nice and staff is also very nice with respectable attitude. Saint Paul College is top college in the nation because of many reason. I currently enroll to go there because it near me and it's cheaper. Student will always struggle with financial therefore this is a good option.
Anyone can get in. Which is great for those of us who just need an opportunity. But they make it way too easy to pass for slackers and that leads to a lot of people not knowing what they're doing so group projects suck. I know, I know, that's common. But I've gone to two other colleges before, and the slackers in group projects at this school are at a whole other level of incompetence. AVOID group work here at ANY cost. However, people are very trustworthy here. Wallets and laptops get turned into lost and found, that kinda thing. I've never witnessed or experienced of heard of any sexual harassment here. There are all-gender restrooms, lots of elevators, a lockable phone charging stations, bike desks, and a lot of other great facilities.
I love the school. So many programs to offer and the staff is great. Versatile schedules and a very diverse student population.
The age and maturity level of Saint Paul College is higher than traditional colleges, making it the best experience for me. Being a recent high school grad, I enjoyed getting to learn from my older peers, who live hard lives and also have different perspectives from myself.
Overall a fantastic school. While I only initially enrolled to get some gen eds out of the way, the faculty and staff constantly went above and beyond to make sure I had a good academic experience. All of my classes/instructors where fantastic and I always felt as if I left the class with a wonderful understanding of the material, and if I didn't the instructors were always available to help.
Saint Paul College has an extremely diverse student body and a wonderful staff. The teachers and the faculty there are ready, willing, and able to answer any questions, provide any assistance, and do anything within their power to make things work for students. Saint Paul College is in a wonderful location right beside downtown Saint Paul, and recently finished a new addition to accomodate future growth. I came to Saint Paul College to complete my two years of generals and then transfer to a 4 year college to get my Bachelor's Degree. Thanks to the help of the wonderful teachers and staff, and the flexible class schedules, I have been able to do so in about 17 months.
I attended Saint Paul college in 2012 and 2013. It is a GREAT atmosphere. My credits are in Health Information technology. The instructors are outstanding and always available if you need help. The culinary students cook all the food in the cafeteria and it is excellent! The college just remodeled a wing for medical courses and it resembles an actual hospital, very impressive. That's why I want to go back and continue my studies to obtain a degree.
I loved going to Saint Paul College, my experience was great I like the small setting of the school and how the teacher was really concerned about each and every student.
I like it because the instructor are understanding and reasonable. If I ever need any help they help out with no hesitation.
Saint Paul college is a very excellent college with a beautiful campus. The professors are nice and willing to make time for you if you need extra support. The campus is a safe place to be and the security system is firm. You can also counsel your concerns with the staff and they are going to help you with a solution.
I love the assistance iven while enrolling also hands on along with patience workers to assist.Its professional,great staff
The teachers are willing to help if the students are willing to learn. Great environment, theirs are lot of major to chose from.
I found the school to be dim, school, and quiet. However, the class sizes where small, which made learning easier, and course were flexible in my opinion. I enjoyed many of the faculty, they tend to be very witted and kind. I think for the price and the education, you can't beat this 2-year.
Start Your Review of Saint Paul College - A Community & Technical College
This school is great start if you struggle with school. They help you out in every area you struggle with. The teachers are great and I highly suggest going here if you are still trying to figure out what to do with your career path.
From my experience as a first year college student is that its easy to find your classroom much easier because all the classroom are all in a circle so that you can just find your class easily without having to waste much time to look for your class.
In high school i attended Saint Paul College and my experience was phenomenal i loved the environment very friendly teachers just all around great school