Saint Michael's College, founded in the great Catholic intellectual tradition and principles of social justice and compassion, is a selective, fully residential Catholic college in Vermont's beautiful Green Mountains. Our closely connected community delivers internationally-respected liberal arts education near Burlington, one of the country's best college towns. To prepare for fulfilling careers and meaningful lives, young adults at St. Mike's grow intellectually, socially, and morally, learning to be responsible for themselves, each other, and their world.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.54 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses