Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Reviews

During my experience I stayed with a group of juniors that showed me around the campus and they were representing the school very nicely. The head track and field coach took time out of his day to give me a tour around and included lunch and dinner for the overnight visit that I was on.
I have been going to saint Mary's for a year. It is a great school for someone on a budget but who still wants an advanced degree. Staff and faculty are all helpful to academic matters and any question students may have. The application process is fast and straightforward and one can enroll at any times as they do terms not semesters.
Beautiful campus in the bluffs, small campus feel but not too small. The community is great and all of the professors are there to help at all times.
Review Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
Overall, a good school. Small classes were the best part of Saint Mary's. The staff everywhere are nice. There are many parts of the campus that could use improvement.
Class sizes are small and very interactive for a wide variety of learning experiences. There are many resources that are very accessible to students. The campus is beautiful!
So far, I'm really enjoying my experience at Saint Mary's University! I am an online student and the school provided me with an iPad, which is so great. The class structure is easy to understand and the professors are typically very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I do wish we were able to take more than one class at a time, but I can understand why the university does not allow it.
Since it's a small town there aren't a lot of parties and if there are, some are lame or not everyone knows about them.
There isn't much to do unless one is over the age of 21.
It would be nice to have more courses as options.
I heard stories that the school wasn't very diverse until last year in 2015 which was the first year that SMU had a lot of diverse students.
it's perfectly safe, there aren't a lot of interactions.
I love the professors. I like how the professors are intellectually challenging and keep you on your toes. They seem to care and always offer to help students in order for us to succeed. I am appreciative of them.
there is a lot of support and these sort of things don't happen too often.
I can't complain about the living environment at SMU. The rooms are good enough to sleep in, the rooms I have gotten from last year were nice and spacious.
There is a good amount of students, faculty and parents that attend the home games, they aren't very crowded but people do show up to watch the vents.
In my opinion I feel like the University's tuition is too high for what it really has to offer. We could use more programs and a more active student life Because there aren't many applicants, campus seems dead most of the time. Other than that the professors are great and students are friendly.
The courses are excellent, and the professors are as well. The professors know your name and help you the best they can.
Review Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
I have had little interaction with career services but from what I have heard, they are great at helping students.
The campus is very safe, the students in attendance, to me, seem to be very harmless.
Living on campus allows for fast transport to food, workout, and class venues but it would be nice to be able to live off campus, or the choice to at least.