Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Reviews
Saint Mary's is an amazing community to learn in. Everyone will take the time to learn about you and why you are here. All the Professors teach because they are passionate about their students, not because they are looking to benefit themselves. The classes are small and personal, and soon everyone will become a familiar face on campus! Great facilities and housing as well. Winona is a great city with lots of things to do indoors and out.
St. Mary's University of Minnesota is located in a beautiful part of Winona, Minnesota. The nature scenery is amazing, but unfortunately there aren't many places surrounding the university to walk or bike to. It is 10 minutes from downtown Winona, which is a cute little town. There are buses that transport students to and from downtown. The atmosphere is very conservative and optimistic. All of professors care about each of their students as individuals. For the most part, the students of Saint Mary's are kind and pretty social. There isn't much diversity, but it isn't too bad. The dorms are all nice and close to classes so it makes it convenient to wake up and go to class 5-10 minutes before it starts. As far as parties, there are house parties and small gatherings in the dorms. Although campus safety makes it difficult for people to throw parties, it makes for a very safe environment on campus.
Professors are focused on real world learning, not just funneling students through the pipeline, unlike most programs. I received very personal interactions through my online graduate course and was able to take what I learned into real world environments.