- 4 Year
- PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Branch of
- Saint Joseph's University
Founded in 1851 as Philadelphia’s Jesuit university, Saint Joseph’s University prepares students for a rapidly changing world by focusing on academic excellence and courageous exploration. Through a foundational liberal arts core, and diversified by strong professional programs in education, business, health and science, Saint Joseph’s students are empowered, challenged and supported by faculty-scholar mentors to follow their own path. There are nearly 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students in the University’s four schools and colleges – the College of Arts and Sciences, the Erivan K. Haub School of Business, the School of Education and Human Development and the School of Health Professions. With academic offerings in the most sought-after majors, including leading programs in the first-in-the-nation Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, nearly 100% of students are employed, pursuing advanced degrees or volunteering in prestigious service programs upon graduation.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences83 Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies59 Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine58 Graduates
- Healthcare Management16 Graduates
- Biology12 Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology8 Graduates
- Chemistry8 Graduates
- Microbiology8 Graduates
- Pharmacology and Toxicology7 Graduates
- Psychology7 Graduates
We offer nationally accredited programs through the School of Health Professions, including PT, OT, pharmacy and physician assistant. Here, you'll have access to cutting-edge facilities, including the Industrial Pharmacy Lab (IPHL) and Integrated Professional Education Complex (IPEX). You will also have the opportunity to gain hands-on clinical experience at hundreds of facilities nationwide.
- Mix of Online and on Campus67%
- On Campus29%
- Stressed yet motivated38%
- Book-smart, but socially inept13%
- Strong academic aspect54%