High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Care Management38 Graduates
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Radiologic Technician25 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Saint Joseph's College of Maine Reviews
Although the campus is extremely small, it has its perks! The campus is beautiful and the view of Sebago Lake is stunning. The short walk across campus makes the Maine winter months much easier, as well as helping us late risers get to classes on time. The sports teams all excel, but we could use more spectators at the games! Our academics are wonderful because our professors really get to know their students. The academic accommodations office is amazing at getting students the extra assistance they need in order to achieve greatness.
Saint Joseph's College is both a intense learning environment and an environment where you just want to leave it for good sometimes. Often times I find myself hoping for a little guidance but have nowhere to turn in regards to academics. The scene of Saint Joes is spectacular, right on Sebago Lake and it is a great place to grow academically and socially. But as a student currently, I feel trapped by the things that certain programs are maintaining. Students are constantly putting in the work and effort to maintain the grades they desire but some professors are not helpful and blame the students. I for one am a hard worker, when I say something is wrong it usually is.
I love my school! Beautiful campus and wonderful, tight nit community. Its always a wonderful thing knowing that you have resources right on campus.