Saint Joseph's College of Maine is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Great Northeast Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Care Management38 Graduates
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Radiologic Technician25 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Saint Joseph's College of Maine Reviews
Review Saint Joseph's College of Maine
Overall, I have had a great experience at Saint Joe's. The students and staff are all very friendly and helpful. Because the campus is small, you truly get to know your professors and build strong relationships with everyone. The campus itself is beautiful, and on clear days there is a view of Mount Washington. The campus sits right on Sebago Lake, so if you enjoy the outdoors, there is a lot to do. The only down-side to this school is that there aren't many places outside of campus. To get to Portland, the nearest city, it takes 45 minutes to an hour.
This school is very small and close knit. The professors are always available for one on one time. The classes are small making it more personable. Sports are D3 and the whole school is there to cheer on every team. Only flaw is sometimes the food is not the best, but the veggies are almost always fresh from the farm across the street.
The teachers are great and they really help you to succeed. Very small college so I love that you're not just a number. Many great opportunities outside of the classroom. I would like to see the dorms be changed to more modern, include kitchens