Saint John's University - Minnesota is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.35 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Colleges like Saint John's University - Minnesota
- B-Saint Joseph's College of Maine
- 4 Year
- Standish, ME
- 226 reviews
- BSaint Mary's University of Minnesota
- 4 Year
- Winona, MN
- 401 reviews
- B+Hampden-Sydney College
- 4 Year
- Hampden Sydney, VA
- 143 reviews
- B-University of Saint Joseph
- 4 Year
- West Hartford, CT
- 327 reviews
Saint John's University - Minnesota Reviews
My experience at Saint John's University has been exceptional and life-changing. The university's commitment to faith, learning, and community has provided a strong and accepting environment for students of different races, ages, and economic backgrounds. Saint John's University values the development of its students into men and women that will take what they have learned and apply their knowledge to their careers in order to make a difference in the world. Although I am more than satisfied with the experience I have had at Saint John's, I would like the university to make a conscious effort to prioritizing the mental health of its faculty, staff, and students. Additionally, I believe that the food services at Saint John's are in need of an upgrade.
This University has such a great atmosphere, and I am so glad I chose to come here. The people and programs are both wonderful!
Recently made my decision to attend St. John’s after a long decision making process. I fell in love with the beautiful campus right away. Not to many campuses has lakes all around for you to go out and swim in. Also the people from the University wether it be admin people, the baseball coaches, or even the monks and teachers, they are all there to see you succeed and make you the best person you can possibly be. Remember johnnies stick with johnnies.