Saint Francis University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AA
Saint Francis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Physician Assistant42 Graduates
Occupational Therapy32 Graduates
Physical Therapy30 Graduates
Business Administration and Management29 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies12 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.46 responses
After Saint Francis University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Saint Francis University Reviews
Review Saint Francis University
Seeing that half of the school is on a varsity team it's a huge part of campus life. Games aren't hugely attended, except for the homecoming football game, and basketball and volleyball are probably the most attended. But everyone is still very supportive of all the teams! Stokes is the "athlete's gym" which is super nice but DiSepio which is the gym for everyone to use is also very modern and great to use!
The Greek life here is not like other huge schools you hear about. Since we are a small school Greek Life is usually low-key, but everyone always knows about them because there are so many people on campus in Greek Life! It's not like other schools though. Here there is no hazing for rushing or huge frat parties. All the girls are super nice and the guys! I'd definitely recommend joining!
This school is great! There are always so many things going on around campus, and if you ever get bored of that you can easily find a friend who has a car to take you out to Altoona or Ebensburg! Everyone knows everyone so it's kinda nice seeing friendly faces everywhere you go. I would definitely recommend SFU if you're looking for a small home-feeling campus.