Saint Francis University's 600-acre campus sits atop a gorgeous green mountain. The University welcomes students of all faiths in an inclusive learning community.
Students may choose from over 50 high-demand academic programs in the health sciences, business, education, arts, and STEM fields. The programs combine rigorous, career-directed studies with a focus on personal and professional ethics. 99% of Saint Francis students are employed or in grad school within 9 months of graduating.
Teaching emphasizes faculty mentorship with small classes. Student success achieved through a Franciscan teaching philosophy has awarded Saint Francis with rankings like the #1 Nursing BSN program in the nation.
SFU is also home to 21 NCAA Division I Athletic teams recognized for academic excellence and sportsmanship. Life on campus is vibrant with sporting events, clubs, and organizations. Students want to make a positive impact in the world and dedicate time to community service and engagement.
Saint Francis University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.42 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.50 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses