Saint Edward's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Saint Edward's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.84 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.86 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.78 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.111 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.52 responses
Saint Edward's University Reviews
The biggest thing I loved about SEU is the people. Everyone on is generally so nice! The campus itself is gorgeous and not too far away from downtown Austin. The classes aren't overwhelmingly huge, which I am comfortable with. What a great school.
St. Edward's University is a wonderful place. It's literally a family of itself. It's a small community composed of great peers, professors, and advisors. At any point, if you need any assistance or have questions, you'll find that they're all there for you. I encourage everyone to apply and enroll, you won't regret it!
SEU is an awesome school! I love how diverse it is . I am currently in my first year and I have had a wonderful experience so far. The school has a lot of organizations and opportunities. The professors really do care for their students and they really provide personal attention to the students. I am so happy I chose this school. There is absolutely nothing I would change about this school. Safe grounds and wonderful staff