Saint Edward's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Saint Edward's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.84 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.86 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.78 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.111 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.52 responses
Saint Edward's University Reviews
St. Edward's caught my eye initially because I saw it was a private catholic university, which my parents would approve of. However, once I moved in and became part of the St. Edward's community I fell in love. The campus feels warm and inviting! I've met a lot of interesting people and made valuable connections. And on top of all of that, I believe I'm going to easily get into a graduate program thanks to the quality of education I'm getting from St. Edward's.
Saint Edward's University is an amazing university. The average class size is around 18 students, so you really get to engage with your professor and peers. The campus is absolutely beautiful and you are at the highest peak of Austin so you get the best view. The campus has a vast amount of extracurricular activities and events on campus, so it's quite hard to get bored on campus!
It was a wonderful school to be at. Everyone was super helpful and they all loved to help one another. They also have a very diverse campus and held a lot of events for kids to enjoy. They had lots of resources available for the students and everyone was smiling always! If I could change one thing it would be the size of the classroom, it was medium sized in my opinion but was still nice.