St. Cloud State University Reviews

1,003 reviews
College is cheap and has a big diversity. Campus food and dorms just sucks. However, It is a good place to study because you don't have much distraction.
This college was different from any college I toured or went to. I have never felt professors care for their students the way these professors did. The engagement in class was far more than I have ever experienced. What I wish was different was that most classes used class meetings as discussion, whereas I do prefer the traditional lecture with occasional discussions.
it great. I am going to start my classes there. And i already like it. The professor were nice when I met them. The food was nice along with the surrounding.
Review St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud State University is a diverse and welcoming atmosphere that challenges students to become the best they can be, academically as well as personally. The professors, students, advisors, and so many more easily help you become the student you are destined to be.
I really like the diversity on campus you can walk a building over and meet people you never would if you didn't go here. I would like to see the campus food change it isn't that great and i'd like to see more activity in the sports programs
SCSU is a beautiful campus located next to the lively Mississippi River. I enjoy the scenery and surroundings of the campus
I liked that it wasn't too expensive. There is a wide range of classes you can take. The teachers are fair. There are a lot of food options. Lots of groups you can join.
I like it here, I don't live on campus so parking kinda sucks. Its kind of scary at night, but you can always call campus security to walk with you. I don't think this a very clean campus lots of spider webs.
I love that this college has the business accreditation to set it apart from other schools across the nation. There really is nothing negative to say about this school, it really does provide a great education for an affordable price!
St Cloud State University is a place that embraces inclusion and diversity. It promotes tolerance and acceptance towards cultures that are different than our own through workshops and cultural events held on campus. Such experience allowed me to view the world through different perspectives while also enhancing my cultural intelligence.
St. Cloud State University is an awesome and fun college. I love it here. It's very friendly and diverse. Teachers are great people. They're here to help you, so don't be afraid to ask them question or help. Also St. Cloud State University is one of the cheapest university here in Minnesota. There is also the free city bus available here at St. Cloud, if you are a student and have a student ID.
I genuinely love St. Cloud State. What drew me to this particular college was a combination of the price, the atmosphere and the academics. For what this school is worth per semester, I think that it is 100% worth coming here. Granted, it's not the most prestigious school in the world but the academics seem to be worth my time and money, and the atmosphere is great!
I like the way the community the campus has. You can get around so easy, you don't even need a car to get around.
Saint Cloud State is a great college. I love how many events are going on all the time. There is never a reason to be bored. Besides that the food hall offers the same foods all the time, which can become a drag. The Hockey team here is AMAZING. Overall I'd say that Saint Cloud is a great campus, you feel safe, and people are really nice.
I have a friend who currently lives on campus, and when I've visited her, I like how the campus is placed. The classes aren't too far to walk to, and from what I hear, the classes aren't so difficult to the point that everyone is extremely stressed out. Overall, I think SCSU is a good place to go to college.
I really enjoy the diversity of the classes and the school as a whole. I did not think that I would find my place here, but I truly did. It is my home away from home.
There are many different clubs and organizations around campus to join, also many majors/ minors to choose from. This campus is filled with diversity as many transfer students and people with different religions and backgrounds come here and join the husky family. There are many activities here also, along with sporting events, so you will get the full college experience. The only things I would change is Garvey Commons, and the residence halls. There is not many healthy food options, and their cleanliness needs work. The residence hall I am in, Sherburne, is very outdated and small. They also have one outlet, and that doesn't exactly work when you have a fridge, microwave, multiple laptops, lamps, fans (no AC!!) and various other devices that need to be plugged in at the same time.
Review St. Cloud State University
My experience at St. Cloud State has been nothing but positive. This year there were some safety issues such as the Cross Roads Mall stabbing, clown sitings on campus and armed robberies in the dorms. The school has taken it upon themselves to make sure that the students feel safe and have extra security on campus. Other than those few issues, this campus feels like home.
My college is a public, DII university. With this said, the athletes take great pride in their sports, but the attendance for games would be mediocre. Football games are popular, as they give the student population something to look forward to on the weekend, but again, as a DII school, the team is fairly adequate. Many students take part in the athletics, but nothing noteworthy comes from them. The highlight, though, would be our DI men's hockey team. They are ranked within the top five teams in the country. At these games, tickets for outsiders are very limited and hard to come by, as they are gone right as sales start up. Fan support at the men's hockey games would be something I cannot wait to experience. The atmosphere, from what I have seen, is something from a movie. Hockey season is approaching, and as such, the athletic peak is, too.
Think. Do. Make a Difference. That is the motto of my current college, St. Cloud State University. Here, the professors genuinely enjoy the field that they were teaching and want their students to succeed in it, too. Within the first month of the 2016-2017 academic school year, there have been a number of different events for students to attend in which they can meet other students, enjoy free activities, and have an involvement on campus. As recently reported on the news, my community has recently undergone a traumatic occurrence at the local mall ten minutes away. Eight people were stabbed, none of which were students at the university, and the assailant was killed on site. Since this, the community has really come together to work through this difficult time. Within the past few days, the school has offered many opportunities for gatherings in which students and faculty could find some light in this time of darkness. The school genuinely cares. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for an affordable, amazing college experience. St. Cloud State University is a school that I would choose time and time again. Go, Huskies!