Saint Augustine's University Reviews

It's a very good school the professors and great they will help you no questions asked the programs that have for students that need help are great you sign up for the doing orerantion they none violence police is great. I love the school for my first year my grades are great my experience is great the make you feel at home.
I am a international hispanic student, I enrolled at saint agustine's and as soon as I started I saw that some of my expectations and things i was told were not 100% true but not 100% lies, they were in the grey area. The for its terrible, like disgusting, except for wednesday's lunch is acceptable. The facilities are old and the smell of weed is EVERYWHERE!!!! but rumor is that the school will be closing next semester so we'll see. Its not horrible but it could defiantly be better with simple changes.
My overall experience at St.Augustines has been amazing and by far the best. Every school has there problems but sat aug is on a come up.
Start Your Review of Saint Augustine's University
This school could be so much better in many many ways. What I do like about the school is the campus and the diversity all around çampus
It's very good , have small class and small school , very close to downtown and great teachers great food and staff . Easily to learn and school spirit everywhere
Its been a long grueling process. Stressed is the best way to describe it. I transferred here but I couldn't see myself attending this University for 4 years.
I HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH ST. AUGUSTINE'S. I AM TRYING TO GET BACK IN TO COMPLETE MY LAST YEAR BUT IS SHORT OF FUNDING. THIS COLLEGE IS VERY PERSONAL AND HAS CARING PROFESSORS.
I have learned how to be an adult. The four years I have been at St. Augustine's. University I have learned responsibility.

I learned how to professional.
The campus experience at Saint Augustine's University is one to remember. Freshman residential life needs improvement also current building structures need renovations. Although the students there are very diverse especially with the large range of international students. The downfall to the campus is the on campus cafeteria food selection, the food options are very few and the quality of the food is not always the best or the healthiest options. Most students either live off food from the grocery store or fast food unfortunately. Also the need for a more lively campus atmosphere is needed with more on campus activities throughout the year.
It's a really good school. They have nice professors that are welling to help you when your're in need. They have a good dean Dr.Ward. The campus is safe. It's a good look for students who wants to stay close to home if their in the radius.
My experience at Saint Augustine's University was a very interesting experience. I have had so many learning experiences in the classrooms, I have met many new and interesting people and professors, and many more. I would recommend this university for other students.
The living conditions could be better. But the university is a great starting point and is a very homely environment. It is very small in numbers, but you will have a place to get involved as well as get awesome opportunities.
As of right now i am loving Saint Augustine university. There is alot to do but the only that bothers me is the safety, anyone can walk on campus. We should also have more school activities
This university will sell you dreams. I got accepted into a lot of schools but I chose this one because when I visited it seemed so family oriented. once I got here I still loved the school until things got real. Security DO NOT CARE if you're hurt or in danger. they allow students who don't care about their education to run the campus. Administration seems to be "scared" of students. The cafe is horrible and the lunch staff is rude. I will say it is a lot of freedom and I like having my own bathroom but it's not worth it....
I like that the teachers are very helpful when i need help with assignments and the school is made from friendly people and maybe the school could have better food
I love the small environment and how you are able to get one on one help with you're professors. I tend to agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their class.
most students don't push themselves to max of their potential, but you never know one of the laziest people in the class are as intelligent as the best A student. they need more push
Start Your Review of Saint Augustine's University
it's been good so far just. I haven't yet gotten that flaring pride of my school yet
its god, the staff are friendly and helpful
Need to create more better looking buildings and amenitites to attract the students