Saint Augustine's University Reviews

Financial aid is a little off but everything else i great. The food the people and the activities. Although the staff is kind of crazy with paperwork. They lo
St. Augustine itself was okay. Trying to get any answers regarding scholarships, admissions etc, was painstaking. The classes were fine. I ended my freshman year with a 3.4. The cafeteria was not good. It wasn't open half the time and those that played sports barely ever got to even use it. Lots of money spent dining out. The campus apt type living was not bad. It was a decent sized room and had to share a bathroom with the guy next to me. Just do your research before going to ensure they can help you with scholarships.
Saint Augustine's college is a wonderful college that provides a great learning environment and ensures black excellence. It's a private HBCU in Raleigh, North Carolina and my experience was great. The teachers care about their students and make sure they can do everything they need in order to succeed for their degree. The environment is peaceful with lots of learning activities throughout the school. Me personally I say my freshman experience at Saint Augustine was perfect and i recommend this school to anybody.
Start Your Review of Saint Augustine's University
I really enjoy the classes and the professors. The professors are really cool, and help you get the assignments. The campus is really close to restaurants and the city of Raleigh really helps you get a job.
My experience at the amazing Saint Augustine’s University was I believe very average freshman experience. I really love this school because it’s a small campus and everyone is so nice welcoming. Also almost everyone knows each other so there’s no reason anyone doesn’t have any friends.
I can say that saint augustine's university is a very small school, and you can get to know your professors better and its a very safe environment. What needs improvement is financial aid because they're raising the tuition and they're giving less money.
Saint Augustine's University is a place any high-school graduate would love to attend. This university would show you whatever you set your mind to accomplish you would do so. Saint Augustine's is a place of change it would help you become the person that you want to be in life. My experience so far at this university has been the best, I left high school with a 2.0, now I am maintaining a 3.0 therefore I recommend saint Augustine's for anyone.
It's a very good school the professors and great they will help you no questions asked the programs that have for students that need help are great you sign up for the doing orerantion they none violence police is great. I love the school for my first year my grades are great my experience is great the make you feel at home.
I am a international hispanic student, I enrolled at saint agustine's and as soon as I started I saw that some of my expectations and things i was told were not 100% true but not 100% lies, they were in the grey area. The for its terrible, like disgusting, except for wednesday's lunch is acceptable. The facilities are old and the smell of weed is EVERYWHERE!!!! but rumor is that the school will be closing next semester so we'll see. Its not horrible but it could defiantly be better with simple changes.
My overall experience at St.Augustines has been amazing and by far the best. Every school has there problems but sat aug is on a come up.
This school could be so much better in many many ways. What I do like about the school is the campus and the diversity all around çampus
It's very good , have small class and small school , very close to downtown and great teachers great food and staff . Easily to learn and school spirit everywhere
Its been a long grueling process. Stressed is the best way to describe it. I transferred here but I couldn't see myself attending this University for 4 years.
I HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH ST. AUGUSTINE'S. I AM TRYING TO GET BACK IN TO COMPLETE MY LAST YEAR BUT IS SHORT OF FUNDING. THIS COLLEGE IS VERY PERSONAL AND HAS CARING PROFESSORS.
I have learned how to be an adult. The four years I have been at St. Augustine's. University I have learned responsibility.

I learned how to professional.
The campus experience at Saint Augustine's University is one to remember. Freshman residential life needs improvement also current building structures need renovations. Although the students there are very diverse especially with the large range of international students. The downfall to the campus is the on campus cafeteria food selection, the food options are very few and the quality of the food is not always the best or the healthiest options. Most students either live off food from the grocery store or fast food unfortunately. Also the need for a more lively campus atmosphere is needed with more on campus activities throughout the year.
It's a really good school. They have nice professors that are welling to help you when your're in need. They have a good dean Dr.Ward. The campus is safe. It's a good look for students who wants to stay close to home if their in the radius.
Start Your Review of Saint Augustine's University
My experience at Saint Augustine's University was a very interesting experience. I have had so many learning experiences in the classrooms, I have met many new and interesting people and professors, and many more. I would recommend this university for other students.
The living conditions could be better. But the university is a great starting point and is a very homely environment. It is very small in numbers, but you will have a place to get involved as well as get awesome opportunities.
As of right now i am loving Saint Augustine university. There is alot to do but the only that bothers me is the safety, anyone can walk on campus. We should also have more school activities