High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration24 Graduates
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management15 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies14 Graduates
Non-Profit and Public Management8 Graduates
Public Health8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.25 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.26 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Saint Augustine's University Reviews
Saint Augustine's college is a wonderful college that provides a great learning environment and ensures black excellence. It's a private HBCU in Raleigh, North Carolina and my experience was great. The teachers care about their students and make sure they can do everything they need in order to succeed for their degree. The environment is peaceful with lots of learning activities throughout the school. Me personally I say my freshman experience at Saint Augustine was perfect and i recommend this school to anybody.
The campus experience at Saint Augustine's University is one to remember. Freshman residential life needs improvement also current building structures need renovations. Although the students there are very diverse especially with the large range of international students. The downfall to the campus is the on campus cafeteria food selection, the food options are very few and the quality of the food is not always the best or the healthiest options. Most students either live off food from the grocery store or fast food unfortunately. Also the need for a more lively campus atmosphere is needed with more on campus activities throughout the year.
St. Augustine itself was okay. Trying to get any answers regarding scholarships, admissions etc, was painstaking. The classes were fine. I ended my freshman year with a 3.4. The cafeteria was not good. It wasn't open half the time and those that played sports barely ever got to even use it. Lots of money spent dining out. The campus apt type living was not bad. It was a decent sized room and had to share a bathroom with the guy next to me. Just do your research before going to ensure they can help you with scholarships.