Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Assoc
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration24 Graduates
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management15 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies14 Graduates
Non-Profit and Public Management8 Graduates
Public Health8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Saint Augustine's University Reviews
Review Saint Augustine's University
The campus experience at Saint Augustine's University is one to remember. Freshman residential life needs improvement also current building structures need renovations. Although the students there are very diverse especially with the large range of international students. The downfall to the campus is the on campus cafeteria food selection, the food options are very few and the quality of the food is not always the best or the healthiest options. Most students either live off food from the grocery store or fast food unfortunately. Also the need for a more lively campus atmosphere is needed with more on campus activities throughout the year.
My experience at Saint Augustine's University was a very interesting experience. I have had so many learning experiences in the classrooms, I have met many new and interesting people and professors, and many more. I would recommend this university for other students.
The living conditions could be better. But the university is a great starting point and is a very homely environment. It is very small in numbers, but you will have a place to get involved as well as get awesome opportunities.