Saint Augustine's University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Saint Augustine's University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration25 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies15 Graduates
Business Administration and Management13 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Non-Profit and Public Management13 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies12 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Saint Augustine's University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Saint Augustine's University Reviews
Review Saint Augustine's University
My experience at Saint Augustine's University was a very interesting experience. I have had so many learning experiences in the classrooms, I have met many new and interesting people and professors, and many more. I would recommend this university for other students.
The living conditions could be better. But the university is a great starting point and is a very homely environment. It is very small in numbers, but you will have a place to get involved as well as get awesome opportunities.
It is a goog school, however, jsome professors do not take the necessary time to help you fully understand. Enrollment is down due to financial aid and the university administration is more concerned about keeping the doors open. Not a lot of opportunity for internships either.