SAE Institute - New York is a for-profit college located in Manhattan, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 125 undergraduate students. The SAE Institute - New York acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Recording Arts Technician.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review SAE Institute of Technology - New York
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like SAE Institute of Technology - New York
- C+SAE Institute of Technology - Atlanta
- 2 Year
- Atlanta, GA
- 1 review
- NGConservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Tempe, AZ
- 71 reviews
- C+Metropolitan College of New York
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 142 reviews
- C-Expression College for Digital Arts
- 4 Year
- Emeryville, CA
- 132 reviews
SAE Institute of Technology - New York Reviews