Saddleback College Reviews

1,029 reviews
I liked Saddleback's campus. It's quite spacious and easy to navigate around. The only change I'd like to is easier access to parking but I think that counts for every college.
Awesome community college, huge campus and amazing professors. it feels like you're at a four year university.
Best programs. Very resourceful. I decided to go here because I didn't know what I wanted to do at first and this place helped me out a lot on figuring it out.
Start Your Review of Saddleback College
Saddleback Community College has been such a good experience in my life. I couldn't imagine anyone failing or dropping out of Saddleback because of all the resources and help that they offer. I am Water polo, swimmer, and diver and I couldn't have thought of any other team or coaches to be with. There are very good teachers at Saddleback and the faculty are amazing workers and helpers. Saddleback has a huge diversity of people and it's good to see that I'm going to a college that's so widely known.
I think Saddleback is the perfect community college to go to if you plan on transferring to a four year university. The classes are interesting and the professors are all excellent and intelligent. It was an easy campus to navigate and there were so many resources on campus that were designed to help the students- like the tutoring center, the library, etc. Loved going to saddleback for three years!
The campus is clean and safe, and all the teachers I had really want you to succeed. There is a wide range of classes offered to meet everyone's transfer needs. The only hassle is parking, which can be a little difficult in the mornings since everyone is scrambling to get to class.
In High school, my biggest fear was not being able to leave my home town for college. Now, as a sophomore at Saddleback Community College, I have learned the importance of taking your time. Attending Saddleback Community College I was able to maintain a full time job as well as remaining a full time student with an overall GPA of 3.35. I was listed on the Dean's List two semesters in a row for academic excellence. The two years I spent at community college allowed me to mature as a woman, and better understand myself and what I want in life. I believe that Saddleback Community College is a top secondary school and has beneficially impacted many students lives in the Orange County area.
Saddleback College is great however the only problem I have is the parking spots. It is full in the morning and really hard to find a spot.
course availability is excellent with class times conducive to the working individual. College professors are all top-notch with a level of integrity second to none, always helpful, compassionate and exhibiting extraordinarily high levels of concern for their students
I've had some of my best memories here in Saddleback because I've found some really good people in this school. Now, the campus isn't usually known for their student life because most of the time the students are either at home or at work, but when you have a lot of time at your hands and you look around, you can find your niche.
The teachers all want to see their students suceed. I haven’t taken one bad class there. The campus facilities are beautiful and the teachers and faculty all work together to create prepared students for work or furthering their education.
Saddleback has a good film program and an alright science program. Some professors, such as English, Environment, and Childcare professors are fantastic and highly qualified, meanwhile other professors feel less qualified. The location is decent, there are options other than the cafeteria across the street. Sometimes there's music and rallies, however the school pride isn't obnoxious. Saddleback seems to connect one to a lot of opportunities.
I enjoyed how interactive my teacher was during my speech 5 class that I took my first semester. I took the 7:30 class and was not prepared to be be getting up that early. At the beginning of the year she started slow within homework and only doing in class work to get us used to the class
The staff are very helpful, they appear to really enjoy their job. The teachers are knowledgeable, caring, and genuine.
Saddleback helped me get back on my feet and helped lead me in the direction of where I wanted to follow my dreams.
Nice campus, nice people, fun classes, good surrounding area. Much easier than high school (Irvine High). Great professors make for good learning experience and variety of classes make for an enjoyable experience at saddleback
Saddleback is a decent community college. It's not great, but it's fine. The library's nice, and there's activities out on the green about once a month which make things exciting. So far, it's a 50/50 chance whether you get a good professor or not. I have experienced a trend of condescending and mildly offensive professors, but also had 3 really great ones. I wouldn't recommend this as a dream school, but if you need cheap credits, it's not going to ruin your life/be a disaster.
Start Your Review of Saddleback College
Saddleback college is an excellent place is start your academic career if you are still Undecided in your major. Most professors truly care about your success.
Saddleback is a great community college to get your general ed. units and an Associate's Degree a lot cheaper than a 4-year university. The campus food isn't that good, but I do like the breakfast burritos, but there is a big variety of places to get food close to the campus. The staff, teachers, and counselors are really helpful and the student government is very involved. Athletics are good here, I played 2 seasons of water polo and had a great time!!
The professors are amazing here. They truly want to better each student's opportunity for success. As an honors student, I was able to complete cross-disciplinary research which enhanced my educational experience throughout my two years at Saddleback College.