Sacred Heart University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AA
Sacred Heart University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management117 Graduates
Athletic Training84 Graduates
Intervention and Treatment Professions55 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies46 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.70 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.85 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
Sacred Heart University Reviews
Sacred Heart is a great school for the busy student! Be sure to join clubs and organizations, as this school is full of students who love to participate. The classes are pretty good, although a couple professors are a bit difficult. All in all, a great school!
Ended up with a job. Location is decent. Athletics is getting better. Dean's office is pretty bad. Business school is getting a lot better and the professors are great there. Wish they'd skip the core, especially for students who know what they want to do and don't want to waste time "finding themselves" and answering existential questions.
I love that the university is always looking to not only improve, but also expand their campus. They are providing several resources for students in all majors. However, with such quick expansion there is limited parking spaces for students, and tickets are outrageously expensive. I believe that parking garages would make good use in our campus.