Sacred Heart University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AA
Sacred Heart University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
Most Popular Majors
Athletic Training122 Graduates
Business Administration and Management119 Graduates
Intervention and Treatment Professions86 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies56 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.86 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses
Sacred Heart University Reviews
All schools always say “we’re a tight-knit community and family”; yet, Sacred Heart University actually means it and shows it. There are so many opportunities at this school and I urge everyone to come see the spirit and support themselves!
Amazing school to go too! As a foreign student, Sacred Heart is like my second home. I made amazing friends and met outstanding people. Sacred Heart pushes you to be the best version of yourself. I am a member of numerous clubs and dance program is actually the best
I really liked the way that the Sacred Heart University teaches us to be a great profissional in our area, but I think they need to improve the interaction between the students and also improve its relationship with the international students, because the university give no attention to that type of student, and the international student need its atention because their families are so far away, so they miss this presence on their lifes, so i think the school should give more attention to this type of student, because they dont know anyone here and until get into the community here, they need the attention of the school to enter in the place of that.