Sacramento City College Reviews

I Absolutely love Sacramento City College, everything about this school is just perfect, even though it isn’t a university or a big well known college I feel like Sacramento City College is just as amazing. This school has great professors, counselors, help with tutoring and many more!
The counselors here are beyond amazing, their main focus is to get you to transfer, graduate and/or get your AA. Especially if they know that you are work part or full time they just want to help. Sac City just announced first year free tuition for first time students. Also, the professors are amazing, most professors are also tutors in their perspective departments. Many are great at responding to emails on a timely manner. The only thing I don't like about Sac City is the food, not a lot of selection and the Cafe doesn't stay open past 5pm and I take night classes most of the time.
What I like about Sacramento City College are the professors and how helpful they are. Apart from the professors, the staff of the college are genuinely supportive administrators that don't mind helping the students.
Start Your Review of Sacramento City College
Sacramento City College has a great location at its Davis Center. Having the University of California, Davis so close helps with motivation. There are many food locations, stores, and even gas stations, really everything you could need. The counselors at the main campus are some of the most helpful counselors I have encountered throughout my college career. The staff are very helpful, and are truly there to help you learn and succeed. Having late classes that until 8:00pm or 10:00pm, I feel comfortable walking to and from my car at the late hour. Overall, Sacramento City College has been a great college experience.
This is a junior college, so everyone is accepted. The cost can’t be beat. Much more affordable than State colleges or Universities. It’s an excellent option to complete your general education, get an Associates degree, or transfer. The campus itself is pretty nice as well. There is a small cafeteria and a JavaCity to get coffee. The student population is very diverse as well. Parking can be a challenge at times.
The professors I have met have been for the most part understanding, ready to help and always open to teach other that have a true desire to learn. The academic system sets you up to be responsible for your education through programs as academic probation and EPOS. Both programs help students that may be failing not due to laziness but lack of understanding. The program of academic probation which I have been on and since been removed from has not just helped my grades improve but also has build my confidence in those that are there to help me excel to the next portion of my life as a Nurse. I rated the party scene on campus low because it's not a place to play but a place to learn and the staff does a good job of keeping students focused, which I do apperciate.
this school has a terrible appointment system. they're very strict on attendance as well so if you think you're going to get an A not showing for even 3 times a semester will lower your grade a whole test score. the education is nice though, gave me a university type of vibe.
It's like being at a park all day. It's got a great layout, but the student parking lot is at the very North side of the campus, so you need to add 15 to 20 minutes just to make it to class on time. Every single professor I ever had was fantastic. Loved it here. Great experience. Met great people too.
I have nothing but good things to say about my three years that I spent here at Sacramento City College. Although it has its flaws, like all other institutions, I cannot thank them enough for giving me all the resources and knowledge that I need to find my own way in life. SCC was an inexpensive college that had priceless professors and faculty. I am still really good friends with several of my professors, and I have dozens of faculty members who have been there for me every step of the way. The student life there was always amazing and being on campus always felt like a community. Even I will be beginning my first semester here at Humboldt State soon, I am very proud to have gone to Sacramento City College.
My favorite part of Sacramento City College is their Davis Center. It is very clean, safe, and calm compared to its other campuses. I also like the amount of classes offered and their variety. One of the things I dislike about this college are the counselors. They seem to time you and even if you have more questions they tell you your time is up even though they do not have any appointments after. They make one feel a little discouraged.
I like SCC, which stands for Sacramento City College. There academics are deifntely top notch. I would the college is somewhat diverse, though I do see a handful of african americans and caucasians. The professors at SCC are pretty awesome. Some of their professors are even better than other los rios colleges professors, such as at CRC. The college is safe for the most part. Los Rios Police help keep a watchful eye over the college. I would say that this college is worth the money. The campus is nice for a community college. I defintely like the aethsitcs of the campus. The local area near SCC is ok, but not too great. Their are restarutns nearby, such as Chiptole, Togos, and Freeport Bakery. CA 99 and I-5 are also nearby.
There are a lot of courses open each semester, and I can always get the classes I need. Also, the professors here are really helpful; they are always able to reach out when I have questions.
Very interesting. Life experience for everyone to feel. Can give you more knowledge than any college. Love it forever. Cuz its awesome.
I love the environment of Sac city. Its a very beautiful campus and they often had many things going on on campus for students to keep spirits high. I really enjoyed how they had a bunch of activities and therapy puppies for the students during finals week, it really helped me get through finals. Great school
What I like about Sac City College is the professor that care about their students and want to see them succeed. Some of the professors have taught at university so you get a university level education on a community college budget.
The people here are so friendly and nice! I had a million questions for them and was sure I annoyed them but they answered every question and helped me out. They were friendly, kind, and made sure I knew what to do and how to do it.
The professors let you explore outside the box. They will help you as long as you ask. The campus is small enough not to get lost but big enough to handle you scholastic needs.
Start Your Review of Sacramento City College
Sacramento City College has provided me opportunities to grow as a leader. Ever since I was in elementary school I have been involved in leadership roles from being the K-Kids president to being the 10th grade representative for my high school. Sacramento City College has provided me ways to get involved on campus so I can make a difference, I was nominated and won an award for the Outstanding Woman's Award.
I went here for my language requirement for high school and took ASL 1 and 2. It was a great learning environment, nice people, and wonderful professors. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
My experience at Sacramento City College was great. When I first started I didn't know anyone so I would just go to my class and go straight home. However, my 2 years here I have met some great people and have learned about some great resource that really help me with college. I really enjoy going to Sacramento City college that I plan on coming back in the fall to take some more classes. There really nothing I will change about this school the campus is very beautiful with great trees.