Sacramento City College Reviews

The professors I have met have been for the most part understanding, ready to help and always open to teach other that have a true desire to learn. The academic system sets you up to be responsible for your education through programs as academic probation and EPOS. Both programs help students that may be failing not due to laziness but lack of understanding. The program of academic probation which I have been on and since been removed from has not just helped my grades improve but also has build my confidence in those that are there to help me excel to the next portion of my life as a Nurse. I rated the party scene on campus low because it's not a place to play but a place to learn and the staff does a good job of keeping students focused, which I do apperciate.
this school has a terrible appointment system. they're very strict on attendance as well so if you think you're going to get an A not showing for even 3 times a semester will lower your grade a whole test score. the education is nice though, gave me a university type of vibe.
It's like being at a park all day. It's got a great layout, but the student parking lot is at the very North side of the campus, so you need to add 15 to 20 minutes just to make it to class on time. Every single professor I ever had was fantastic. Loved it here. Great experience. Met great people too.
Start Your Review of Sacramento City College
I have nothing but good things to say about my three years that I spent here at Sacramento City College. Although it has its flaws, like all other institutions, I cannot thank them enough for giving me all the resources and knowledge that I need to find my own way in life. SCC was an inexpensive college that had priceless professors and faculty. I am still really good friends with several of my professors, and I have dozens of faculty members who have been there for me every step of the way. The student life there was always amazing and being on campus always felt like a community. Even I will be beginning my first semester here at Humboldt State soon, I am very proud to have gone to Sacramento City College.
My favorite part of Sacramento City College is their Davis Center. It is very clean, safe, and calm compared to its other campuses. I also like the amount of classes offered and their variety. One of the things I dislike about this college are the counselors. They seem to time you and even if you have more questions they tell you your time is up even though they do not have any appointments after. They make one feel a little discouraged.
I like SCC, which stands for Sacramento City College. There academics are deifntely top notch. I would the college is somewhat diverse, though I do see a handful of african americans and caucasians. The professors at SCC are pretty awesome. Some of their professors are even better than other los rios colleges professors, such as at CRC. The college is safe for the most part. Los Rios Police help keep a watchful eye over the college. I would say that this college is worth the money. The campus is nice for a community college. I defintely like the aethsitcs of the campus. The local area near SCC is ok, but not too great. Their are restarutns nearby, such as Chiptole, Togos, and Freeport Bakery. CA 99 and I-5 are also nearby.
There are a lot of courses open each semester, and I can always get the classes I need. Also, the professors here are really helpful; they are always able to reach out when I have questions.
Very interesting. Life experience for everyone to feel. Can give you more knowledge than any college. Love it forever. Cuz its awesome.
I love the environment of Sac city. Its a very beautiful campus and they often had many things going on on campus for students to keep spirits high. I really enjoyed how they had a bunch of activities and therapy puppies for the students during finals week, it really helped me get through finals. Great school
What I like about Sac City College is the professor that care about their students and want to see them succeed. Some of the professors have taught at university so you get a university level education on a community college budget.
The people here are so friendly and nice! I had a million questions for them and was sure I annoyed them but they answered every question and helped me out. They were friendly, kind, and made sure I knew what to do and how to do it.
The professors let you explore outside the box. They will help you as long as you ask. The campus is small enough not to get lost but big enough to handle you scholastic needs.
Sacramento City College has provided me opportunities to grow as a leader. Ever since I was in elementary school I have been involved in leadership roles from being the K-Kids president to being the 10th grade representative for my high school. Sacramento City College has provided me ways to get involved on campus so I can make a difference, I was nominated and won an award for the Outstanding Woman's Award.
I went here for my language requirement for high school and took ASL 1 and 2. It was a great learning environment, nice people, and wonderful professors. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
My experience at Sacramento City College was great. When I first started I didn't know anyone so I would just go to my class and go straight home. However, my 2 years here I have met some great people and have learned about some great resource that really help me with college. I really enjoy going to Sacramento City college that I plan on coming back in the fall to take some more classes. There really nothing I will change about this school the campus is very beautiful with great trees.
Love the fact . That I go to Sacramento City college. The teacher's are cool. And the be staffs. The student are smart. Thank you. Letting come to the school.
The counselors are very helpful and workers often go to high schools to help students sign up for SCC or any other college.
Start Your Review of Sacramento City College
Great college to to go to if you have no idea what ypu are going to do. They have verities of classes and helpful information to get you on your feet. Make sure you take the right classes to get you in and out of college fast. Goodluck!
Like the city itself, SCC is very chill. On the main campus, it doesn't seem like there is a lot going on, but if you have enough passion for whatever it is you like to do and find the right people, you can find that there are actually a lot of things happening. And as far as I've been attending SCC, they've got some really dope professors.
At first going to school that is close to home was like trying to get a pig clean and in a dress before the county fair. And Keeping Him clean. But my first day wasn't that bad I had friends family to go with me so everyday got better. The teachers became like family they made it feel like they actually wanted me there and they were not just trying to get a check. The people that that go there were not that bad either. I mean not even one was nice but you always ran into that one nice person who just made your day better , weather it was smile or a wave or even a enjoy the rest of your day. So all that made going to college close to home not so terrible.