Rutgers University - Camden Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management133 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities112 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies98 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services66 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Rutgers University - Camden Reviews
Review Rutgers University - Camden
Rutgers Camden is a small campus, which gives you the opportunity to know your community better and allows you and your professor to develop a decent relationship. Classes are smaller, making it easier to focus. Also, Rutgers Camden provides bridging the gap, free tutors, and themed floor housing!
I have been on this campus for the past 5 years and this experience has been nothing but wonderful for me! I have made so many new friends who are like family to me now. I have attended so many workshops that have helped me throughout the years. I have become part of so many organizations for example Student Nursing Association, Student Government Association, Muslim Student Association, and Black student union. The changes that I would want to see on this campus would be better parking for students. Better ways to contact offices to be able to get things done on time.
I attended Rutgers from 2011-2013, had to leave due to sick family member; however, Rutgers is an amazing diverse school with opportunity that will take you as far as you control. They have several events that make students feel at home, atmosphere is top notch and the professors are by far the best I have had in my college career!