Rust College Reviews

My experience at Rust was wonderful. My first year was full of surprise . However the staff is great so is the school and students. Everyone is so kindhearted coming from a big town city to a small town will teach you so much about life. Although one thing I would like to see change at Rust college is a better view and fun campus for the students.
I enjoy attending Rust College. I make new friends every year and further my learning experience to get my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. I enjoy meeting new people, trying new things with friends and even some of the teachers. I do wish some things about the school would be fixed or upgraded some.
I love the learning environment and the school spirit. The professor try their best for us to learn and the student body itself is a support system. I would like to see a change in the living conditions, however.
Start Your Review of Rust College
I️ liked , how the college was small so it was easy to interact and know a lot of people. And how in touch the teachers were with the children.
Rust College is a family orientated school. The professors are very professional and the students are well mannered.
Rust College is a School of higher learning and like I tell everyone I didn’t choose Rust College Rust chose Me!
Rust is a very unique school. Professors make sure you have what you need but you have to get it on your on. Overall it’s a pretty decent school.
What I specifically liked about Rust College is the opportunities they held and opened for me. Also they've allowed me to be in many leadership positions that are going to help me along my life's career choice. I would like to see the relationship between the administration and the students to get better.
My experience at Rust college has been very good so far as me being a current freshman in the first year experience program. The students and professors at rust college are helpful as far as helping to make sure the freshmen were to get to their classes. I can tell that the professors are teaching what the student needs to learn, my classes so far are going very well. Also, I know where to go if I need anything fixed or check out, Rust College has a very Mass Communication program. But I really like the way Rust College students and professors get their business and class assignments done.
My experience at rust college has been great. It's a very small school so if you need one on one time with the professors it's possible to do so.
Rust college is a wonderful HBCU . We are a small knit campus that is more like family . Various organizations are a part of campus life . This is a Methodist based college with great professors that help you exceed in your studies. Being a honor student has its perks . If you put your mind to achieving your goal while at rust it's something that is well within your reach
My daughter is a freshman at this college. She was home for Christmas break and returned to school on January 2, 2017. Normally her Dad drives her back to school. This time she returned by greyhound bus. School was to resume on January 3, 2017. When she arrived she went to her dorm. When security came with the police and threw her and her room mate out of their dorm room stating, they couldnt be in their dorm room until 10 am the next morning. Leaving them without anywhere to sleep overnite. My daughter called me in tears, not knowing what to do, or where to go. If I could give a zero rating to this school, I would. Inappropriate protocol, and endangering students. What a horrible way to treat students of your school. Im beyond pissed. Im definately gonna assist my daughter in finding a better school that care about student safety.
Rust College is very small college but it has a big heart. Rust has been looked down on by many people but we have created doctors, teachers , and other successful students just like everyone else .
The experience was really different from other schools.The academics is rather easy. Most of the things in class you work on you will have already done in high school. The cafeteria food is not healthy. There are not healthy choices to choose from.The school does not offer scholarship opportunities and lies to students about what is offered there.
its okay its not what i expected college to be like its alot of good people and teachers here but there just so un organized
the party scene is absolutely great
everything is great concerning that
Start Your Review of Rust College
Everyone is welcome on this campus no matter what your religion, race, sexual orientation, and etc. is you are accepted
All of this is restricted from the campus...this is a drug free campus
With the little security that we have on campus they are very good at what they do. Great job on keeping the campus safe