High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Saginaw
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - Saginaw
- C+Baker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 82 reviews
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Portage
- 2 Year
- Portage, MI
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Madison Heights
- 2 Year
- Madison Heights, MI
- 11 reviews
- B-Delta College - Michigan
- 2 Year
- University Center, MI
- 461 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - Saginaw Reviews
The school i am currently attending is very hands on and helps you write a professional resume, and locates potential employers for you.
Dental assisting, this program is excellent, there are many prospective jobs in the field and Ross gives you the tools to get the job.
There is the dental assisting program, medical assisting, and medical transcriptionist program