Ross Medical - Niles is a for-profit college located in Niles, Ohio in the Youngstown Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 171 undergraduate students. The Ross Medical - Niles acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Dental Assisting, and Medical Insurance Billing and Claims. Ross Medical - Niles alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $20,000.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Niles
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Ross Medical Education Center - Niles Reviews
The homework is the key. Once you get through that, the tests are a breeze. The curriculum is different in each class but set up so there are similarities between the two. So the teachers are helping each other and the students despite being in a different class room.
The clinical courses are amazing and the clinical teacher makes it easy to learn and understand the body. The administrative teacher is something to be desired and her class is ok. Overall I enjoyed my time there.
They don't make you take unneccesary classes.