High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - New Baltimore
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - New Baltimore
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Madison Heights
- 2 Year
- Madison Heights, MI
- 11 reviews
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Portage
- 2 Year
- Portage, MI
- C+Baker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 82 reviews
- B-Bay de Noc Community College
- 2 Year
- Escanaba, MI
- 132 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - New Baltimore Reviews
The Staff at Ross Medical Education Center in New Baltimore are really great. They take the time to make sure you are understanding the material presented, and work with you if you are having any difficulties comprehending a lesson. The program is perfect for me with its "hands on" approach to teaching. Being that it is only a six month program of learning, it can be pretty intense at times, but the lessons are straight to the point. I love the program I am in, and can't wait to graduate with my certificate as a Medical Assistant.
The program is unique because it focuses strictly on the medical assistant role. There are modules which cover specific areas and we test regularly to make sure we are understanding the material before moving on to the next. The facilities at the school are well equipped for learning. The best part is the program helps place me in an internship position, and also helps with job placement after graduation.
The registration process was uncomplicated and convenient. The workload is sometimes a lot, but I understand there is a great deal of material to cover to prepare me for the role of a Medical Assistant. If you miss a class, you have the opportunity to make up the hours after classes or on Saturdays. I know this isn't the case in other college settings, so I really appreciate having this opportunity.