Ross Medical - Lansing is a for-profit college located in Waverly, Michigan in the Lansing Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 120 undergraduate students. The Ross Medical - Lansing acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Dental Assisting, and Medical Insurance Billing and Claims. Ross Medical - Lansing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $20,000.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Lansing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - Lansing
- C+Career Quest Learning Center - Lansing
- 2 Year
- Lansing, MI
- 23 reviews
- NGBaker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 82 reviews
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Portage
- 2 Year
- Portage, MI
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Madison Heights
- 2 Year
- Madison Heights, MI
- 11 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - Lansing Reviews
I think that Ross is a great place to learn. It definitely gets you ready for the real world. The atmosphere is awesome and the people are very respectful.
I loved that the gym was open late but during break I was not permitted to use the weight room because I didn't love on campus. This was kind of annoying during summer when I took classes and could access the weight room. I was paying for resources I couldn't use all the time, like the library, which was also close during summer and most other breaks, even though school was still in session
Everything was included in my tuition, no surprises but had a hard time finding scholarships and grants to help offset the cost.