High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Fort Wayne
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - Fort Wayne
- CRoss Medical Education Center - Granger
- 2 Year
- Granger, IN
- 4 reviews
- BUniversity of Saint Francis - Indiana
- 4 Year
- Fort Wayne, IN
- 407 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - Columbus
- 2 Year
- Columbus, IN
- 202 reviews
- C+Vincennes University
- 4 Year
- Vincennes, IN
- 552 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - Fort Wayne Reviews
I love the financial aid! The financial aid helped me to register for FAFSA, she explained everything to me clearly and helped to get a loan.
Ross has been a great experience for me. It works great with my work schedule and my demands at home. Teachers are more than willing to take time to teach you to be successful even if it means staying after class. They give you all the notes and test reviews to make you be successful in your course. I'm moving on too my second module, and feel that the teacher has given me enough skills and confidence to go out there and be sucessful in the office setting.
I love the hands one experience during clinic! And the small classes are great. My class only has 13 students and everyone of them gets the individual attention they need from the teacher.