High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Canton
Undergrads Over 25
After Ross Medical Education Center - Canton
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - Canton
- CRoss Medical Education Center - Madison Heights
- 2 Year
- Madison Heights, MI
- 11 reviews
- C-Ross Medical Education Center - Portage
- 2 Year
- Portage, MI
- CRoss Medical Education Center - New Baltimore
- 2 Year
- New Baltimore, MI
- 9 reviews
- C-Baker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 82 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - Canton Reviews
Review Ross Medical Education Center - Canton
My first time stepping in a college was nerve racking. Everyone in Ross Medical that I talked to made the nerves calm down. Everyone I interacted with was extremely nice and very helpful. All of my questions were answered the best they could have been.
I like the opportunities to only take the classes you need instead of all these other none meaning electives that other classes want you to take just to be a full time student. We have set schedules for classes instead of one class this night and another another night which really helps if you want to have a job or home life along with school. Thank you Ross and College Prowler for the scholarships chances you remind me to enter by email, haven't won yet, but any help for a chance to with is greatly appreciated from this divorced, out of work,and back to school at 50 years old lady, just trying to make a better life for myself.
We get new students all the time and for the most part the majority are a lot younger than me, but everyone seems to interact very well. We help each other in the classroom and outside the classroom.