Ross Medical - Ann Arbor is a for-profit college located in Pittsfield Charter Township, Michigan in the Detroit Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 87 undergraduate students. The Ross Medical - Ann Arbor acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Dental Assisting, and Medical Insurance Billing and Claims. Ross Medical - Ann Arbor alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $22,400.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ross Medical Education Center - Ann Arbor
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ross Medical Education Center - Ann Arbor
- NGRoss Medical Education Center - Flint
- 2 Year
- Flint, MI
- 6 reviews
- NGBaker College of Port Huron
- 4 Year
- Port Huron, MI
- 83 reviews
- B+University of Michigan - Dearborn
- 4 Year
- Dearborn, MI
- 1,161 reviews
- CBaker College of Auburn Hills
- 4 Year
- Auburn Hills, MI
- 283 reviews
Ross Medical Education Center - Ann Arbor Reviews
My School – My experience so far has been good. The staff is very nice they treat you very well .The tuition includes all your books and uniform and I like that alot as well.
The student body at my school is very good there are all different races they dont discriminate so I like that as well