Rosemont College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Colonial States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.13 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Rosemont College Reviews
I think that Rosemont College is a hidden gem. It is completely possible to challenge yourself academically here. In the science department, the professors are very highly qualified and teach the material very well. The staff here are all incredibly helpful and approachable. Rosemont is a small community where people all around campus know each other. People here genuinely want you to succeed. For undergraduate science students, research opportunities are incredibly accessible which is not common at large universities. I am only a freshman and already know the chair of my department well and plan to join her research team sophomore year. There are also many hospitals and medical facilities in the area where students can get volunteer hours. One thing about this school that is a positive aspect for me, but not everyone, is the lack of a large party scene. Overall, I would recommend Rosemont College to students who want to go to college to learn in a tight knit community.
Beautiful campus. Facilities are lacking but getting better every day! Athletics coaches need to be full time and there are a few people that work here that need to remember why we work here. For me, it is to bring the best college experience we can for the future of this country, and not just to make a paycheck.
The college has great communication and helpful advisors. Nicole is my graduate advisor and she is awesome!