Roosevelt University Reviews

There online learning is ok just it new to everyone so there is going to be same falls but other then that they do try.
the school is good but their tuition is very high. the have a lot of good operationfor there student.
Overall, my experience at Roosevelt has been very good so far. I feel supported by my professors and that they want me to succeed. Roosevelt University encourages its student to engage in social justice wherever possible, we frequently have conversations in class about the ongoing injustices happening in our country and how our work can help to make a difference. The school has recently appointed a racial equity advisor who has been working hard to encourage all students to engage in anti-racism work.
Start Your Review of Roosevelt University
I have never attended Roosevelt when learning was not online so I do not really know what I am missing out on. However, so far everything has gone very smoothly via Zoom. I am still able to take piano and compositon lessons via my laptop which I think is amazing considering I never thought I would learn this way. Though it is not ideal, I do not feel that my learning has been hindered by the barrier of social distancing measures. My professors have gone above and beyond to make sure that we are getting quality lessons via Zoom and I feel very satisfied with my working relationships with them and my grades.
Roseville university has an amazing experience I love it I love playing football there I love being a student athlete I love representing Roosevelt the coaches are amazing the teachers are amazing the classes are amazing even though it’s through zoom I still find myself comfortable with Roosevelt university it’s an amazing school with amazing opportunities to learn live laugh and grow being in Roosevelt made me become more open to learning different things learning different people understanding different people understanding different life situations and understanding the good in the bad being able to meet new people understand new people and grow as a new person myself and take what I’ve learned and put it into the atmosphere of the New World as I take the graduated course to graduate in four years within a group Of other students of the class of 2024 with a degree and being able to play a sport at Roosevelt University.
I only took a one or two summer classes online. It was a fine experience but I cannot speak to a fully online curriculum.
Pros:
Small class sizes, great professors
City campus lends to atypical (and favorable) college experience

Cons:
Expensive
Didn't feel like I had good career planning help
Roosevelt has been an awesome experience! I am excited to finish out my 4 years with the professors and my peers! Such a diverse campus and such great professors!
Online was very thorough and easy to navigate for online assignments. Professors are always helpful and great at teaching!
I came from Robert Morris University which merged with Roosevelt.

They raised my tuition after lying they would keep it the same.
They got rid of the accelerated degree program after lying they would keep it.
No one had answers to anything and was extremely unhelpful the 15+ times I called and no one answers emails.

I would recommend staying away from this school. My advisor also constantly tried to enroll me in classes I already had credit for from high school and community college which was very frustrating.

I will not be returning to this school!
Online was a joke. I had a class I was enrolled in late and the professor would not let me make up the work. I got 100% on everything once I was in the class and couldn't get anything higher than a B. Also no one answers their emails.
Roosevelt University college of pharmacy where I am currently enrolled is located in a quiet student friendly area. The professors really care about the success of the students. The only thing I will like to be changed is reduce the tuition a little.
With covid, the summer term has been online and so far, the enthusiasm of the professors is same as when we were in school. It has been an awesome experience. They make enough time for office hours to enable that all students complains are resolved in good time.
Zoom classes are great but face to face would be much more engaging since you are physically there. But since the covid-19 is still out here, online classes still have that face to face factor within the learning sessions.
The environment is big but has many resources for the students needs and plenty of classes for people that want to try out anything of interest. I hope to see more classes with other majors and languages.
I attended Roosevelt University for my masters degree. I enjoyed the experience so much that I have made the decision attend again for a second bachelors in nursing. Their vision (social justice), location, student resources, professors and program reputation provide me with the confidence to know that I'm making the right decision to trust them with my future.
Start Your Review of Roosevelt University
I have not yet taken any online courses with Roosevelt, but due to the current climate/pandemic, I will have the opportunity to do so this fall. I'd imagine the experience to be very engaging and positive -- just as face-to-face classes are.
They shit on your dreams. Staffs are a joke. They’re hypocrites and crooks. I don’t recommend this college because you’ll end up hating yourself and the people around you. They have the WORST kind of advisors. Go somewhere else that is worthy. They’ll waste your time and money. Trust me. Save yourselves. This college is not worth it
it’s a joke. period. you won’t learn anything. it’s all passive learning. they just want you to graduate.