Rollins College Reviews

Being in my 3rd year as a student of Rollins College, I have been blessed to be a part of such an amazing environment. Not only is the campus beautiful, but the staff, faculty, and students are beautiful as well. I have never been in a place that is so accepting, supporting, and encouraging. Rollins College and everyone in it has really made me feel like I'm home and is always pushing me to do my best and really make me a better student, and person. It is such an amazing place that after I graduate from my undergrads, I would like to stay and enroll in one of the graduate programs that Rollins offers.
Rollins College is like in its own little bubble. It has great academics and ridiculously small classes, which means learning material comes a lot easier. Besides that, it is in Florida, and I basically get to go to the heated outdoor pool year round to chill. The party scene is LIT, and the frats are generally small and chill enough to let freshman guys into parties sometimes. Its basically a big smart country club filled with students who want to enjoy life and get lit a lot.
Rollins needs more diversity, but they're working on it. The academics are good as long as you know what field you're going into and you're confident about where you're going in life. Rollins doesn't really give you the time to explore things because it's so expensive.
Review Rollins College
As a freshman, I have already been able to establish a relationship with several of my professors due to the small size of the classes at Rollins. My professors are able to get to know me as a person and as a student which will benefit me later in my undergraduate career.
I love Rollins College. I mean the professors and the classes are amazing. I think the staff members are super helpful. Rollins gives you amazing opportunities and everyone who wants to take advantage of it can do it. The campus is beautiful and extremely safe. I think some of the student culture can be detrimental to some, but you can stay away from it if you want.
Rollins College provides students with both the ability to delve into what they love while exploring new and unknown interests.
Incredibly beautiful campus and prideful students. Rollins is in an amazing area too, sorrounded with very well review restaurant and stores.
Pretty good school. In regards of housing as long as your not in McKean it's good. Large divide in wealth as there are many kids on scholarships and others that pay upwards of 60k a year. Campus is beautiful and there are many options for food.
What I liked most about Rollins is the student to teacher ratio as well as it's location. It will give you a personal one on one with the teachers so you can get your questions answered. The location is full with stores and restaurants where you can get a job to earn a little extra cash. One thing i would like to see change is the residential life. I love everything but the sizes of the rooms. They feel very crowded and don't give enough personal space.
Rollins College is an amazing school! I recently took a tour of the campus and everything was absolutely lovely, from the great scenery to the way everyone treated me. Rollins is definitely at the top of my list!
I was in love the minute I stepped on campus. After touring various colleges I just had a gut feeling Rollins was for me. Freshmen year I found myself involved with Crew as the Coxswain. By sophomore year I was traveling to Australia to study abroad at the University of Sydney and upon my return I had joined the Kappa Delta sorority. In my third year I worked to complete my Anthropology major and graduated a year early with honors. My experiences were life changing. Coming from a small town I was exposed to places and opinions I had never heard of. The professors were very accessible and knowledgeable. However with all of this being said, Rollins is extremely expensive even with a scholarship and for that kind of money you expect guidance with job searching and alumni connections. This was not the case. The return is just not there.
Great professors who care about your education. Beautiful campus location in the middle of downtown Winter Park and amazing swimming pool on Lake Virginia!
Rollins College is a great institution focused on providing education that forces individuals to look outside the box. It brings another definition to Liberal Arts by allowing students to explore their individual talents and aspirations.
Not only does Rollins College have an absoutely beatufyl campuls but the Academics are phoneminal. The profoessors actually care about you as a person and want you to succed. They are willing to assist you as you work your way through college. They dont look at you as a number but as an indivudual students with needs that differ from another student.
So far I've had a really pleasant experience with Rollins, I really like the professors and the academics that the school puts out. The study spaces are great for when I have to study and they're all over the campus. But being an off campus student it makes it harder for me to be here financially because the food here is amazing but it is really expensive. There is also a struggle for me to be at a few events that are required for freshmen because not only do I have work but the times where I would be at home and get a message about an event and I would not be able to go because it would be a half an hour to an hour drive (and I would miss the event entirely) and I would have to waste more gas going back to the school.
I overall love everything about this school. It is very "family-like." You can always go to anyone for help or aid, and since it is a smaller school, everyone knows you by your name, unlike the big universities. It is extremely nice, and you do get what you pay for.
Having a degree from Rollins definitely puts you a step ahead of other students from the surrounding schools. Rollins is a private college, and is known well for areas such as business, performing arts, international studies and more. I always hear about how a student who goes to Rollins rather than other schools like UCF, are always put as priority hen it comes to jobs. It is almost like a "title."
Review Rollins College
The school is located in the heart of Winter Park, which is a generally higher-class area. It is pretty safe. I haven't heard of any incidents thus far.
I am an off-campus student, but I have seen a variety of the dorms. They are relatively nicer than other schools.
Greek life is not huge at Rollins, since it is a small school. But, they are still relevant at the school.