Rollins College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.68 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.69 responses
Most Popular Majors
International Business83 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies42 Graduates
Business Administration and Management36 Graduates
Environmental Studies32 Graduates
Music History and Literature30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 32 responsesReport
- Well connected and upper class25%
- White, Rich, Parties, Hot19%
- Students tend to help one another,very respectful13%
- Two types: privileged or very in tune with society13%
- A&S stds Obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, arrogant9%
- Rich coke fiends with too much time9%
- Probably parties too much, kind and has big dreams3%
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Rollins College Reviews
Rollins is a small liberal arts school known for their excellent academics and athletics. As a student-athlete and rising senior, I can say that athletics has been a huge part of my Rollins experience. However, there are so many other ways students can get involved on campus whether its through Greek life or other clubs and organizations – there is something for everyone! The community at a school like Rollins was definitely something I was looking for. Lastly, when deciding between schools, Rollins’ campus was one of the biggest draws. I could not imagine a better place to spend my college years anywhere other than Winter Park!
Rollins is very strong academically, resourcefully, and in regards to the community aspect within the college. My only complaint is that I have only been here for a year and they're changing the entire housing/meal plan system to single out (almost shame) the lower socioeconomic classes. I myself am here on scholarship so this is very disheartening for me, it's almost like they're trying to force me out by making things more expensive for me. Additionally, living in the dorms kinda sucks. The washers and driers break daily, the walls are paper thin, and when one person gets sick we all do. These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. The students here are VERY liberal, so just be prepared if you identify as conservative (I am also liberal so it doesn't affect me). However most students are understanding of different views. Also the professors are AWESOME! Well most anyway, you'll have a few unorganized and annoying ones to deal with.
I cannot say enough great things about my Rollins College experience. The academics are fantastic, my classmates are lifelong friends, Winter Park and the Orlando area are super fun and I have never bored. My Rollins experience is more that I could have ever anticipated, simply fantastic. I am a Business Major learning so much with great professors and even better friends. Go Tars!