COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We understand that the situation may present significant challenges for your family. Our priority is your health and wellness, and our team will be extremely flexible during this time. You will not be disadvantaged should you need to submit unofficial documents, pass/fail grades for the spring semester, incomplete extracurricular profiles, or if you are missing a testing date. Learn More
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
When Florida needed a college, we founded one. We’re entrepreneurial like that. More than 130 years later, we’re still hard at work, preparing a new generation of leaders to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Rollins College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.72 responses
Why Study Business at Rollins
Rollins’ business management major goes beyond business as usual. With a curriculum based in engaged experiential learning, our AACSB-accredited program emphasizes ethical decision making, global perspective, innovative thinking, and entrepreneurial action, preparing our grads for responsible leadership in the global business environment.
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.74 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Rollins College Reviews
Now (on a side note), if you are an individual who is sensitive to air quality and living conditions, you may want to put lots of consideration into living conditions and look at potentially feasible dorm options. This may involve planning in advance for the long-term. At the moment, Rollins is investing in capital improvements on campus for new and improved dorms and living conditions