Rollins College is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Rollins College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Most Popular Majors
International Business79 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies54 Graduates
Music History and Literature31 Graduates
Environmental Studies29 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 27 responsesReport
- Well connected and upper class30%
- White, Rich, Parties, Hot22%
- Students tend to help one another,very respectful15%
- Two types: privileged or very in tune with society11%
- A&S stds Obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, arrogant7%
- Rich coke fiends with too much time7%
- Probably parties too much, kind and has big dreams4%
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.66 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.75 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
After Rollins College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
Rollins College Reviews
Review Rollins College
At Rollins College, the professors are very approachable and willing to help all students. The small classes sizes at Rollins are extremely helpful and made the transition from high school to college very smooth. One of my favorite experiences at Rollins was the Summer Serve program. This program invites students, faculty, alumni, and members of the community to donate their time to help local schools, churches, and homeless shelters by cleaning and revitalize the buildings. One of the organizations that we served was Grand Avenue Elementary School which is a title 1 school in Orlando, Florida. This experience allowed me to give back to my community by cleaning and painting classrooms, planting flowers, and providing a helping hand to surrounding communities. I have benefited greatly from this experience and fully intend to continue my relationship with the Summer Serve program during my time at Rollins and, after getting my education , in my community to keep it thriving and strong.
I was in love the minute I stepped on campus. After touring various colleges I just had a gut feeling Rollins was for me. Freshmen year I found myself involved with Crew as the Coxswain. By sophomore year I was traveling to Australia to study abroad at the University of Sydney and upon my return I had joined the Kappa Delta sorority. In my third year I worked to complete my Anthropology major and graduated a year early with honors. My experiences were life changing. Coming from a small town I was exposed to places and opinions I had never heard of. The professors were very accessible and knowledgeable. However with all of this being said, Rollins is extremely expensive even with a scholarship and for that kind of money you expect guidance with job searching and alumni connections. This was not the case. The return is just not there.
Rollins College is an amazing school! I recently took a tour of the campus and everything was absolutely lovely, from the great scenery to the way everyone treated me. Rollins is definitely at the top of my list!