Rogue Community College Reviews

I love Rogue Community College! They have such a wide variety of degrees and certificates to chose from! Whether you want to do a one year certificate or get a transfer degree to a four year university, you can find it all at RCC. Another great plus is they have campuses all around the valley, and if your not in the valley they offer multiple online classes! My fiancé is in the military so we move a lot and with RCC I was able to finish my business transfer degree online with RCC, and for way cheaper than most other places! If you're looking for a great place to get your degree and save money while doing it Rogue Community college is the place to go!
I work with the computer science counseling department instead of the graphic design department for counseling, I also have to directly call the computer science group to make an appointment, other majors can just go to the counseling office to do the same thing.
Everyone here has been extremely helpful! The campus is beautiful and easy to navigate. There are a lot of great opportunities here!
Start Your Review of Rogue Community College
They have a great website and it's super easy to sign up for classes. Helpful Staff and a great atmosphere.
I like the amount of web-based classes they have available, and they are well aware of how desperately poor my area is so they don't question my need for funds. They also provide a lot of services that a community college doesn't, like free tutoring, free degree advice, as well as having many partnerships in the community.
This is my first year with Rogue Community College, but its a good experience so far! Makes things easy for me since I do work full time.
Rogue Community College had small class sizes, so professors are very easy to talk to and connect with. Each professor I’ve had has been willing to work with me after hours to expand my knowledge of the material covered, and has gone out of their way to connect with students and get to know them more than just a student in a classroom. The campus is clean, well taken care of, and feels safe.
Rogue Community College is a great place to further your education. Besides being an awesome stepping stone, rather you are a recent high school graduate, looking for a two year degree, or a certificate program, or a returning student to finish that college degree. I would love to see the Redwood campus expand. GO OSPREYS!
Its a great campus, love the Zumba fitness class. Great place to start your career and meet people just like you in the same situations. Easy to drive to but no apartment roomings
I like the school very much I like the campus they need better food what are you doing I like all the professors everything has been very helpful I wish I could stop Cafe like they have at Table Rock
I earned my Associates from RCC and am continuing to go for extra classes to up my GPA and apply for nursing both at RCC and elsewhere. The staff at RCC are great, smart, friendly and always helpful, especially the science department. The biggest issue I've had is that the only food option on campus isn't that great but the collage is close to town so that complaint isn't really all that valid in my opinion. RCC is a great place to get started to get ready for a 4 year and above and I'm happy as can be that I came here.
Rogue Community College is filled with knowledgeable and experienced teachers that have a passion for education and transferring experiences to students. The programs are designed and developed to give students real world skills and practical knowledge. There isn't a large party or thriving hip scene, however education is a large focus here and it shows with every educator and student.
I really enjoyed my time at Rogue Community College. All of my teachers have been great and I have learned a ton. Great facilities and places to study, and I really like the rural-feeling campus. Wildlife all over and great diversity of plants and animals. Great place to study!
Rogue Community College is a school that is not only there to get students the degree they want, they're there to help every step of the way. They half excellent staff that are always wanting to help, from the advisors, to the tutors, to the great teachers. Every teacher I've had is determined to have their students succeed, they really strive to make connections with their students. The Redwood and Riverside campuses have great student resources, it would be almost impossible not to succeed here! The tuition is priced fairly and every penny is worth it, their classes not only benefit your degree, they also benefit your life. It is awesome they require you to take the free College Success class in your first year, this class teaches you everything you need and should know in college, and teaches you lifelong learning. I am very happy I chose this college to attend before transferring to a university, it is really worth it!
It’s alright. Sometimes disorganized and a little slow to respond to certain emails/phone calls. I’m a freshman and so far my classes aren’t that challenging. The teachers are awesome.
Campus is nice, quite scenic. Most of the people are alright, and there's clubs for almost anything. The people in the student government are super cool people. The teachers are pretty good too; I've had mostly good experiences with all of the ones I've taken classes from
I am in my second term at RCC and attending to get my degree in nursing. I have had a pretty good experience so far; all the instructors I have had so far are very helpful. I like the small class sizes as it helps with having one-on-one time when needed. The only thing I would like to see change would be how they determine if you are eligible for financial aid or not. The school determines your eligibility by your taxes from two years earlier.
Start Your Review of Rogue Community College
The Medford campus is newly expanded and buzzing with students. The staff are helpful and accommodating. The new Medford building has an accessible and friendly atmosphere, and is always buzzing with students. The professors are generally helpful and communicative with dynamic and interesting lectures tailored to meet the needs of the students.
I love the small community Rogue Community College offers. I am able to take classes with my peers or past class mates, the instructors teach multiple classes meaning I am able to have the same instructor for several different classes. The campuses are spread apart and some classes are only offered at one campus, however each campus is beautiful, clean, and has its own advantages.
Rogue Community College offers a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment for students to pursue their degree or certification. The staff are helpful and earnestly desire you to succeed. I'm thankful to have access to RCC in such a beautiful part of the country.