Rogue Community College Reviews

Campus is nice, quite scenic. Most of the people are alright, and there's clubs for almost anything. The people in the student government are super cool people. The teachers are pretty good too; I've had mostly good experiences with all of the ones I've taken classes from
I am in my second term at RCC and attending to get my degree in nursing. I have had a pretty good experience so far; all the instructors I have had so far are very helpful. I like the small class sizes as it helps with having one-on-one time when needed. The only thing I would like to see change would be how they determine if you are eligible for financial aid or not. The school determines your eligibility by your taxes from two years earlier.
The Medford campus is newly expanded and buzzing with students. The staff are helpful and accommodating. The new Medford building has an accessible and friendly atmosphere, and is always buzzing with students. The professors are generally helpful and communicative with dynamic and interesting lectures tailored to meet the needs of the students.
Start Your Review of Rogue Community College
I love the small community Rogue Community College offers. I am able to take classes with my peers or past class mates, the instructors teach multiple classes meaning I am able to have the same instructor for several different classes. The campuses are spread apart and some classes are only offered at one campus, however each campus is beautiful, clean, and has its own advantages.
Rogue Community College offers a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment for students to pursue their degree or certification. The staff are helpful and earnestly desire you to succeed. I'm thankful to have access to RCC in such a beautiful part of the country.
It is a very friendly school that tries its best to help you in any way it can. This school has counseling for students with personal problems and free tutoring for those with study problems. I wouldn't change anything.
The diversity and the compassion that they show toward students going back to college late in life. With a disability I am grateful for empathy and understanding of my instructors and classmates to depend and lean on when times are tough.
Rogue Community College is a very good college that offer associates. I attend in the Medford branch and love the teachers and the staff. They are all eager to see you succeed!
So far, so good! The best part if RCC is the faculty and their willingness to go above and beyond for their students to succeed!
Rogue Community College is a great for anybody thinking about starting college. It is also great for first generation college students. The staff is beyond helpful. RCC is all about helping their students. The amount of opportunity that is provided at this college is endless. On top of the great staff and many classes that are offered, RCC also has many fun events! There is always something happening on campus. Sometimes it will be student welcome day, sometimes it is an event that had to do with the holiday. The events are not only welcome to college students but also the community. RCC provides many perks of being their student. We get free library and internet access, free computer access and many more! I cannot leave out this piece of information..RCC also has a great cafeteria with amazing food and snacks.
I love going to RCC the professors are great. The professors have always been very helpful with answering any questions I have. There is also a great variety of class options to choose from. I wish there was better parking available.
Rogue is great, has great professors and academics. There is always a positive energy around the campus. The Medford campus has great food vendors on the streets that have great food. Always good community involvement.
They will work with you and do what they can, and if they can’t, they will make sure you go toward the right direction. They are very encouraging and pushing with applying for scholarships, that’s how I found this site. And even though, I haven’t received one, they still tell me to continue with more, so you have a more of a chance every time you apply for another.
This is an outstanding college to attend. has a vast amount of classes and programs to choose from. lots of online classes too which is great when your working full time.
I love the friendly faculty and small class sizes. I feel like they had a variety of quality professionals who really knew their material.
My instructors have all been really great. My peers have all been very nice, and no one seems unhappy! Very clean downtown campus, and very easy to find street parking and lot parking. They have activities often, and everything you need is all very close. The bookstore, counseling offices, library and where the classrooms are, are very close together.
I enjoyed attending my first semester of college at R.C.C., I felt most of my peers were dedicated students who weren't wasting time or resources. The professors I had were attentive and driven. I plan to keep attending for requisites for the nearby Nursing progran at S. O. U.
Start Your Review of Rogue Community College
RCC has very friendly professors, but they are not always very professional. It is easy to tell when they are bored of what they teach.
RCC students are always middle-aged and have very little motivation for the future.
I like the support offered to all students from instructors and staff members. The campus is designed for easy access to all classes.
Rogue Communtiy College is an amazing school with fanominal teachers. The staff are helpful and do there best to sufficiently meet the needs of there students.