COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we prepare for a slow, phased reopening and what it means for both our community and those around us. RWU’s Office of Admission in keeping with the guidelines and recommendations of the state, has opened to limited on campus information sessions and tours. We will continue to provide a number of virtual options as well. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeB
Roger Williams University is an independent liberal arts university located in Bristol, Rhode Island. Our courses in both the liberal arts and professional fields of study will prepare you in the classroom for your career aspirations after graduation. Our specialties range from marine biology to architecture, and engineering to the arts, with most students combining programs to customize their degree. With more than 45 programs of undergraduate study, a 14:1 student to faculty ratio, our academic programs and personalized attention are at the heart of the RWU experience. At RWU, learning goes beyond just reading and taking notes. This is learning in action - experimenting and applying your skills in real-world settings and setting you up for success.
Roger Williams University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses