Rocky Mountain College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Rocky Mountain College Reviews
Rocky is a great small school. The professors are incredible. The atmosphere in campus is super inviting and there is always something to do on campus. Class sizes are small which allows for better understanding of the material. Everyone feels safe on campus and there's an overall air of happiness. However, being a small school in Montana, there's not a whole lot of diversity which is kind of a drawback. The food also isn't 5-star by any means, but there's always a ton of options. The residence halls are what you make of it; a lot of people complain about them but really the halls aren't terrible and the Resident Advisors are incredible people and make living on campus so much fun!
Rocky Mountain College is a great college that offers students great opportunities. It is located in Billings, which is the largest city in Montana. The class sizes are small, so there is a Professor to Student relationship, and that is very valuable. Rocky also offers a ton of scholarships for both scholars and student - athletes. There are multiple sports teams, and the professors are very accommodating to them when traveling as well.
Rocky is a wonderful small safe campus with some outstanding outdoor recreation activities open to all! Many shops eating places, gas & more close to campus.