Rockhurst University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
Rockhurst University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Rockhurst University Reviews
I'm the parent of a Rockhurst sophomore and feel like the university has been an excellent choice for my daughter, and she agrees. Its a close knit school and very friendly csmpus. Academics are very good with small class sizes. My daughter, who is African American, has made friends of all sorts and is involved in a lot. Sure, it does not have the big school sports scene but the college was top ranked in division two in severals sports. Security seems tight so far and there's a real emphasis on community service. If you want a school where the student will not get lost in a crowd and will get a very good foundation, Rockhurst is an under the radar gem with well respected academics as with most Jesuit colleges. Its not a commuter school even though its in an urban area. Campus is beautiful and not urban looking at all.
The overall experience is great! The professors really care about how you are doing in your classes and will help you with any questions that you have. It's also like a small community and everyone is very accepting. My first year here is the best, I wouldn't have chosen to go anywhere else!
Rockhurst University quickly became my home away from home. The small, close-knit community provides you with long lasting friendships, amazing educational opportunities, connects you with professionals, and prepares you for your future career. The faculty and staff are dedicated and love their positions, making the learning environment top-knotch.