Rockhurst University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Rockhurst University Reviews
I have loved RockU thus far. I find my campus extremely welcoming to everyone. Located in the amazing downtown area of Kansas City, you get the best of college life and city life in one. Rockhurst is small, making classes more intimate and professors are always concerned with the whole student. Faith based, Rockhurst offers lots of outlets when it comes to student life. Greeks, fine arts, athletics, student government. Anything you would want is here on campus.
Rockhurst University is basically high school 2.0. Students are very clique-y, but the excellent professors and education provided make up for the overbearing in-your-face campus environment. Also, the financial aid staff would rather amputate a limb than help you with your financial troubles.
I'm the parent of a Rockhurst sophomore and feel like the university has been an excellent choice for my daughter, and she agrees. Its a close knit school and very friendly csmpus. Academics are very good with small class sizes. My daughter, who is African American, has made friends of all sorts and is involved in a lot. Sure, it does not have the big school sports scene but the college was top ranked in division two in severals sports. Security seems tight so far and there's a real emphasis on community service. If you want a school where the student will not get lost in a crowd and will get a very good foundation, Rockhurst is an under the radar gem with well respected academics as with most Jesuit colleges. Its not a commuter school even though its in an urban area. Campus is beautiful and not urban looking at all.