Rockhurst University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
Rockhurst University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management76 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science26 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology15 Graduates
Political Science and Government15 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology12 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
After Rockhurst University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Rockhurst University Reviews
Review Rockhurst University
The overall experience is great! The professors really care about how you are doing in your classes and will help you with any questions that you have. It's also like a small community and everyone is very accepting. My first year here is the best, I wouldn't have chosen to go anywhere else!
I just joined Greek life here at Rockhurst and I absolutely love it! Some of my friends are in different sororities than me and some are not affiliated with Greek life. Here at Rockhurst it doesn't matter what you are involved in, everyone gets along here and does not discriminate amount another. It's like one big family!
I absolutely love Rockhurst! It's an excellent school with a great reputation. The school helps one develop a strong work ethic. I have enjoyed getting involved in it's community and giving back to the public at the same time. The student activities are abundant and the opportunities to make more friends are endless. The only thing i would do over is finding more scholarships prior to enrolling because unfortunately the tuition went up making it a financial strain on my family.