Rockford University Reviews

My first day that I went into Rockford University I had signs saying "welcome Kelsey" in my parking spot as well as on the marquee as soon as I walked in the door. Everyone was very helpful in getting me accepted and ready for classes in a very short amount of time due to the fact that the other school I was planning on attending could not help me and sent me away. My professors are amazing and always willing to help. Every since starting RU, my grades have gone tremendously from my previous school. I would like to see some opportunities for online classes so that it is easier to work around school and work.
I love the school itself. The people are amazing. However, the cost to attend is outrageous and I most likely will have to drop out. I have tried many things to help my financial situation but nothing works. All the good teachers are leaving and it is screwing over those who need animal science classes. Many of the departments are so confusing that I don't even know what I want to do anymore.

If I could afford to stay here I would. I really don't want to drop out. I love this school. It is just outrageously expensive.
This is my third semester at Rockford University and so far I’m having the time of my life. I’m incredibly passionate about art and the art department is the best I have ever encountered. They continuously push me to become a better version of myself and I’m eternally grateful. Besides the art department I love how intimate the classrooms are. The professors always know your name and you never feel like you’re just a number.
Start Your Review of Rockford University
The emphasis on student success is what I love the most about Rockford University. It truly is all about the student! I particularly appreciate how hands-on the business program is.
This is an amazing School. There are great faculty and staff. The food amazing. The academics are great. I love every second of it! Living on campus makes my life so much simpler.
Rockford is a small University in Northern Illinois. Coming from the warmth of the south the weather here has taken a little getting used to but otherwise I'm enjoying my college experience here in Rockford. The area has all the best foods and shopping. The local sports are great must see the Hockey team. My professors are the best they are easy to talk to and willing to work with you to help you succeed. So Far it's been a great and I can't wait to see what will come next year. Go Regents
Everyone on campus is very friendly and you can't help but feel welcomed by everyone here. This school opens up opportunities for anyone willing to get out of their comfort zone and that's what the college experience is all about, that and making new friends!
I love the teacher-student ratio: the department that aligns with your major is like a second family! You can develop great relationships with professors and peers, it's a wonderful atmosphere.
The science department (chemistry, biology) and education department are very good if you want to major in those. The science professors have a strong lineup of professors and will help you succeed if you are willing to put in work. The education department is very friendly and will help you learn about what it takes to be a educator.
Rockford University has a great learning atmosphere and provides a more personal experience for learning with your professors.
The teachers take the time to answer the questions you have. If you need help outside of class they are more than willing to help you. Most professors have "walk in" hours aside from their regular hours. The students that attend Rockford University are so welcoming. It is easy to make friends. The dorms are average as well as the food, but the overall environment of the school makes up for it.
My main issue with Rockford University is how expensive the tuition is yet you don't see upgrades across campus like you would at other schools. They really try to sell you on the idea of Rockford being an up and coming school, which they are right. But you won't really notice the difference until you graduate. They are taking in way too much money for the quality of it all. The international students seem to come here for free or very, very cheap because most of them can somehow afford to own an apartment, and eat out at the nicest restaurants daily. The international kids also seem to be given A's and B's because many of them barely do work in class, if they even show up to class, but somehow they have impeccable grades.
Rockford University is a small Private liberal arts university in Rockford, Illinois. I found out about Rockford University because they recruited me to play basketball there. Before this I have never heard of this school. I've been going here for almost 2 years now and what I like about it is that it is small and you can get a lot of 1 on 1 time with professors and create a good relationship with them. Also with it being small its feels more like home because I come from a small town and school. The first thing I would say that I don't like about this school is the high cost of tuition and for how high it is I feel like the school should be a lot nicer.
It's a great school, small classes and very friendly professors who genuinely want you to succeed. The only reason I took of a star is because of the forums we are forced to attend and the cost of the college itself. It's very expensive, hence the reason I am applying to this scholarship.
The professors are all very helpful. My advisor went out of her way researching what classes would be best for me with my interest in a major.
The university is very helpful/proactive with career placement upon graduation.
There doesn't seem to be a problem. University is very proactive on prevention.
Start Your Review of Rockford University
New experience, being away from mom, dad, and brothers. Very excited for this next chapter in my life.
The university went out of their way to make me feel very wanted and special. They put my name on a reserved parking spot when I came to sign up for classes. Also had my name on a welcome marquee upon arrival.
Rockford is very small and it is very easy to get along with most of the students that go there. The professors are very easy to talk to and very understanding. I am an athlete and my professors were very understanding with that and were willing to work with me for the most part.