Rockford University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Rockford University Reviews
I love the teacher-student ratio: the department that aligns with your major is like a second family! You can develop great relationships with professors and peers, it's a wonderful atmosphere.
Everyone on campus is very friendly and you can't help but feel welcomed by everyone here. This school opens up opportunities for anyone willing to get out of their comfort zone and that's what the college experience is all about, that and making new friends!
My main issue with Rockford University is how expensive the tuition is yet you don't see upgrades across campus like you would at other schools. They really try to sell you on the idea of Rockford being an up and coming school, which they are right. But you won't really notice the difference until you graduate. They are taking in way too much money for the quality of it all. The international students seem to come here for free or very, very cheap because most of them can somehow afford to own an apartment, and eat out at the nicest restaurants daily. The international kids also seem to be given A's and B's because many of them barely do work in class, if they even show up to class, but somehow they have impeccable grades.