Rochester College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NAIA Division II
Independent Great Lakes Region
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management47 Graduates
Early Childhood Education29 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities25 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice20 Graduates
Biblical Studies9 Graduates
Public Relations8 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Rochester College Reviews
Academics are great. Professors give you plenty of help. On campus is absolutely terrible. Just finished my first year in the dorms. They are absolutely terrible. Rooms are falling apart, walls are paper thin and can hear EVERYTHING. The wifi cuts in and out all the time. I would like them to fix up the dorms and make campus life a lot nicer. The cafeteria is god awful. The food makes you sick sometimes, so the safest food to eat is either pizza or salad. Not many options are put out there. The other thing is that they aren’t open all day. Lunch is from 11-1:30. I barely made it to lunch because of classes. Ramen for me! Another thing is there is nothing to do on campus. The campus in the back is beautiful to walk through, but that’s it. You can either workout in a super small workout facility, play basketball on a super small court, sit in the student center, or play video games in your dorm. 3 stars for academics
Professors are hit or miss. Some are awesome and will do whatever it takes to help their students! Others are horrible and will degrade your character if you don't agree with them. There is nothing to do on campus, but there are often events in downtown Rochester you can attend.
Rochester College has helped me grow so much in just one semester. It taught me responsibility, and gave me a chance to use all my teachings about manners and put them to use. The atmosphere is great and helped me build my faith. It is a great opportunity and anyone should consider!