Robert Morris University - Illinois Reviews

My experience at Robert Morris University has been amazing. The school is at a strategic location in downtown Chicago which makes it very easy for me to go out and get whatever i need. The students are very friendly and caring. I have made a lot of friends here at Robert Morris University and i am sure I will make more. The teachers really care about their students and they would do anything to help them pass with an A and help them reach their highest potential. RMU has many programs and extra curricular activities that can keep its students busy and well-informed. I do not think there is anything that needs to be changed because RMU just has it all. I feel very safe around the campus and that feels great. The staff at RMU is always there to help you and answer your questions. So all in all, I have enjoyed my experienced at RMU.
Thank you.
I wasn't challenged enough in getting to senior year. However I liked how simple they made enrolling in classes each semester. And my counselor had the courtesy to not change my schedule too much that it affected my work availability. Traveling to other satellite campuses cab be a mission.
Robert Morris College in Orland Park was a great. Campus was in a nice area. The system all around was great. Easy access to all information needed. Staff very helpful and understanding. Class sizes were decent. And the professors there were hands on. Campus was clean and organized.
Review Your College
It's a great school for fast pace people. The environment isn't bad. Teachers know what they are teaching for the most part. Only complaint is the student aid for tuition
Had to change work schedule to make sure I was on time because students would receive penalty for being late. I received

an absence because I had to leave class early to attend a family members wake.
I will never go back to this school for any reason what so ever.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
Courses are a joke - I left learning nothing except that teachers let others just ride the coattails of other students.
The school just cares about money and deceiving students into getting more money. They hid the fact that if you take 4 classes a quarter you pay less then taking 3 classes but you have to write a letter to "someone" saying you can handle 4 classes. Very sneaky and the student supervisors get mad at the financial team if they share that information with students.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
No actual business interaction and just loads of papers. In my career now and took nothing from it. WASTE OF TIME.
DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL. I GRADUATED IN 2015 AND THEY DECEIVED ME INTO LOANS THAT DIDN'T HELP MY COLLEGE DEGREE. A BACHELORS DEGREE COST ME $107K. THEY DOUBLED MY LOAN AMOUNT BY USING SALLIE MAE AND GOVERMENT LOAN.
I dont really have any frustrations so far
Small class sizes and a variety of topics are offered to study
The culinary arts program is great so far. I am learning lots of new things that have real world applications
I would choose this school again, the professors are great, the classes are informative and I am enjoying my dree program so far
I do not like the fact that I can not choose my class and class schedule. I would like the option to be directed towards a path but necessary have it chosen for me.
My professors at Robert Morris are very dedicated to teaching you the material that is being study. They are always available and they encourage a relationship with them, that they can speak with you and be relatable. I appreciate that effort and it encourages you to keep trying. They are human beings, they have walked in our shoes before, therefore it makes it easier to absorb them and want to participate.
I do know that Robert Morris graduates are highly recommend to hire in the open job market. Most of the guest speakers and alum's that I have meet or heard of all seems to be doing well in their field and have been promoted or have exceeded expectations.
  • 9 months ago
Review Your College
With school, I like it, its fun, I am learning a lot about my major and how I can apply it to everyday life. I work hard and go to school then play hockey on top of it.
ever had to do any online courses, just some tests were online
Alumni's are more likely to be hired by the school. They help find jobs for students who are looking. They keep offers on the boards for internships and jobs.
  • 9 months ago